This team is so fundamentally sound

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This team is so fundamentally sound

Great tackling. Brilliant way to cover the one guy you need to account for in the red zone. Disciplined offensive lineman. Fucking great.
    Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Schwartz is an absolute waste. How do you not game plan for him.

Comment

A replacement fucking linebacker for a squad of shit linebackers is put on Kittle in the red zone on 3d and goal from the five.

Outstanding thought process
      Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
        A replacement fucking linebacker for a squad of shit linebackers is put on Kittle in the red zone on 3d and goal from the five.

Outstanding thought process
        The genius that is Schwartz. Leave him in SF

Comment

Was Jim Johnson the last DC this team had that actually went about stopping the opposing teams go-to player? It’s going to #85 for fucks sake

Comment

Can we bring back buddy from the grave?

Comment

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner!

I don't know what to make of this team other than Doug is a coaching savant.
              Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Cunnlingsworth said this is a down-the-field offense and that Schwantz is a genius. Who am I do argue?

Comment

Their first TD had so many missed tackles (although a great hurdle at thee end) When that guy jumped on the 3rd and less than 1 I woke up dog with my cussing and she hid for the rest of the game

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Triple Dip View Post
                    Was Jim Johnson the last DC this team had that actually went about stopping the opposing teams go-to player? It’s going to #85 for fucks sake
                    Yup. God rest his soul. JJ was the man he must be spinning in his grave watching over this defensive shit show that is the Schwartz Area.

Comment

Working...
                    X