Yup Schwartz's defense is amazing!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yup Schwartz's defense is amazing!!!

I can't contain my excitement everytime I see them tale the field. Always have confidence they will make the big play to save the game!!

Yet another player having a career game against this defense lol Every game it's like clockwork.

Comment

Do you watch every game in your swimsuit on the beach?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Triple Dip View Post
        Do you watch every game in your swimsuit on the beach?
        Nope smoking your dope with my cock up your mom's ass

Comment

You understand they average 55 points a game in the NFL these days? Its not 1990. Who the hell do you want to hire?
          Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
            You understand they average 55 points a game in the NFL these days? Its not 1990. Who the hell do you want to hire?
            Are you serious right now. This teams defense is horrible has been for years under Schwartz. Coaches and Execs even say they like playing Philly was they know what plays to run bc they don't disguise anything. Not really a vote of confidence for your DC.

Plenty of teams have good defenses. We aren't one of them.

Live in a bubble of you want we are all fans but fuck be honest with yourself.
            ​​​

Comment

You're in the bubble. Eagles have ranked consistently in the top half of NFL defenses under Schwartz. Look it up. Who would be better?
              Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan92 View Post

Nope smoking your dope with my cock up your mom's ass
                you better take it easy with that shit

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
                  You're in the bubble. Eagles have ranked consistently in the top half of NFL defenses under Schwartz. Look it up. Who would be better?
                  Pagano, Norton, Geunther to name a few.

Comment

you better take it easy with that shit
                    Fuck you and your stupid comments. You always come after me. You got a hard on for me then go fuck yourself.

Some of us aren't intimated by you fucking bullies. Show some respect get some. Till then go fuck yourself!

Comment

Fuck you and your stupid comments. You always come after me. You got a hard on for me then go fuck yourself.

Some of us aren't intimated by you fucking bullies. Show some respect get some. Till then go fuck yourself!
                      I reply to posts on this board you fucking dope. I don’t know what meds you’re on or maybe stopped taking but nobody is bullying you, if you post 50 sandy vagina posts per game yea chances are I’ll reply to a few.

Comment

I reply to posts on this board you fucking dope. I don’t know what meds you’re on or maybe stopped taking but nobody is bullying you, if you post 50 sandy vagina posts per game yea chances are I’ll reply to a few.

Again, fuck youself

Edit to add.. Tons of people post multiple threads per game or in general but you like to focus on me. No meds, just your dope like I said before! Oh, in case you missed it, fuck yourself!
                        Last edited by Spartan92; 10-11-2020, 03:32 PM.

Comment

Again, fuck youself
                          Oh I understand, the games are when you drink? Probably a bad combo with whatever mood stabilizers you are on, I’ll steer clear during games

Comment

Oh I understand, the games are when you drink? Probably a bad combo with whatever mood stabilizers you are on, I’ll steer clear during games
                            No need, I can handle a little pot head. Looks like I triggered libatard hahahaha

Comment

No need, I can handle a little pot head. Looks like I triggered libatard hahahaha
                              This is in the same thread where you cried about me replying to your posts and called people bullies.

Comment

Working...
                              X