Yup Schwartz's defense is amazing!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr. Triple Dip View Post

This is in the same thread where you cried about me replying to your posts and called people bullies.
    Didn't bully you just told you to fuck yourself. Not my issue of that triggered you. Now go away I'm smoking some dope and getting a blow job.. One guess who is here giving it to me??? I'll give you a hint: she's likes to do it on "triples"

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan92 View Post

Didn't bully you just told you to fuck yourself. Not my issue of that triggered you. Now go away I'm smoking some dope and getting a blow job.. One guess who is here giving it to me??? I'll give you a hint: she's likes to do it on "triples"
      Id love to have fun with the mom joke thing but I think your mom has been through enough already. Those behavioral health center stints for you must’ve cost her a fortune.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Triple Dip View Post

Id love to have fun with the mom joke thing but I think your mom has been through enough already. Those behavioral health center stints for you must’ve cost her a fortune.
        Hahaha good one! It's free by the way up here in Canada bruh know your facts sheesh. More money left over for the alcohol, drugs and hookers!

Comment

Working...
        X