X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oooof

my son sent me this:

https://twitter.com/mikeclaynfl/stat...415751687?s=21
    Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

https://www.pro-football-reference.c...A/AghoNe00.htm

11 targets, 10 receptions, 18.5 ypc, 3 TDs. Of course.

Comment

On the morning show they spent time talking about Schwartz. They brought up when Mike Lombardi was speaking ill of Dougie P calling him the worst NFL head coach and that those sentiments from ML might have actually been a loudspeaker for Schertz who was hoping to usurp Doug as HC of the Eagles.

Since the superbowl win has Schwartz sabotaged the Eagles defense? Depleting the talent in the secondary and linebackers, under-coaching players who then leave(some forced) to prove themselves talented once they are no longer under the dark cloud.

Comment

Originally posted by joydivision View Post
        On the morning show they spent time talking about Schwartz. They brought up when Mike Lombardi was speaking ill of Dougie P calling him the worst NFL head coach and that those sentiments from ML might have actually been a loudspeaker for Schertz who was hoping to usurp Doug as HC of the Eagles.

Since the superbowl win has Schwartz sabotaged the Eagles defense? Depleting the talent in the secondary and linebackers, under-coaching players who then leave(some forced) to prove themselves talented once they are no longer under the dark cloud.

I would not be surprised if the first part has some truth - but the conspiracy that Schwartz is sabotaging the defense is buckwild as that would clinch him never becoming a head coach again.

Comment

Qaneagles
          John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Originally posted by Loki View Post
            Qaneagles

thats going way too far. I take great offense to this incomprehensible comparison

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Triple Dip View Post

I would not be surprised if the first part has some truth - but the conspiracy that Schwartz is sabotaging the defense is buckwild as that would clinch him never becoming a head coach again.
              Conspiracy? Is it a Conspiracy? I made a proposal. And ......I really don't like writing this much. I was just sayin ....

Comment

Originally posted by Loki View Post
                Qaneagles
                Where there's smoke, there's trees. If something appears too good to be true, it is true. When in doubt, always follow the conspiracy. Don't think, just believe. Schvantz is a mole and he is being TOLD what to do by Howie. Howie is PAYING him to self sabotage so that Howie can keep his job and throw Schvantz under the bus when necessary to save his own skin. I know this because I am in a position within the Eagles organization that sees everything going on. Doubt me at your peril.

Comment

Nobody on this board was begging for any of those 3 to stay, they were running them all out of town. So they are as wrong as the Eagles front office.

Comment

Originally posted by joydivision View Post

Conspiracy? Is it a Conspiracy? I made a proposal. And ......I really don't like writing this much. I was just sayin ....
                    Fair enough not a conspiracy but a proposal. Do you believe your proposal has merit? You can just write yes or no.

Comment

[QUOTE=Mr. Triple Dip;n1436259]

Fair enough not a conspiracy but a proposal. Do you believe your proposal has merit? You can just write yes or no.

(with gritted teeth)
                      ultimately No. snort
                      One would think winning is his goal, and he's is not sabotaging nor a dark cloud.
                      The organizations goal is to win as well, however, between the players on/off field, the front office, the coaching staff, the physicians and even the scheme. They all seem to be tripping over each other.

Comment

[QUOTE=joydivision;n1436262]
                        Originally posted by Mr. Triple Dip View Post

The organizations goal is to win as well, however, between the players on/off field, the front office, the coaching staff, the physicians and even the scheme. They all seem to be tripping over each other.
                        Well said - you should write more often.

Comment

Working...
                        X