Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fkkk. Alex Trebek died.

Knew it was coming but still sucks.
    Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Damn, my money was on you going first.

Comment

My wife is a huge Jeopardy fan. She’s totally bummed
      John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Originally posted by Loki View Post
        My wife is a huge Jeopardy fan. She’s totally bummed
        He kept working till the end. Wonder who will replace him? I like Ken Jennings but don't think he would be the right choice for host. Brooke Burns,, the chick from The Beast, might be fun..
        Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

DOUG STANHOPE......
          "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

I'll take greatest game show host for $200

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac View Post

He kept working till the end. Wonder who will replace him? I like Ken Jennings but don't think he would be the right choice for host. Brooke Burns,, the chick from The Beast, might be fun..
              I'm pretty sure it is going to be Ken Jennings, the fact that he is a producer this year, and his long time relationship w Alex, I believe he is his hand picked successor. So if Alex wanted him, I'm on board.
              The crux of the biscuit is the apostrophe'

Comment

I'm kind of amused that he passed so soon after Sean Connery.

Comment

And not that long after Burt Reynolds.

Comment

Working...
                  X