No announcement yet.

The offensive line was a fucking joke

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Howie said from the beginning that he wasn't an 'X's and O's' guy. He wasn't lying. It's really as simple as that. He needs an offensive coordinator. We all questioned that from the beginning. I have no idea what Press Taylor is still doing here.

If Wentz needs to go, then Howie goes first. He's the guy who brought him in here and now decides to be a 'Quarterback Factory'. What we're watching is what happens when you have a really bad GM who thinks he's smarter than everyone else.

Comment

Originally posted by Snakebitten View Post
      Big Balls is allergic to the run. He keeps forcing his QB to throw the ball to a bunch of average-at-best receivers.
      I'm pretty sure Carson can check to a run any time he wants. He likes to throw the ball.
      Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

If Big Balls or Press Taylor can't fix that, it's time to replace both of them.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Triple Dip View Post
          You conveniently left something(someone) off the list.
          you are right, this whole team was hot garbage including 11. Hard to keep making excuses for him. Sailing balls, inaccurate, just sucks donkey balls. Thankfully this team has a hard schedule they should not be trying to sniff the playoffs and get embarrassed in the 1st round.

This team needs an enema from Howie on down to the water boys.

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
            Wentz is the biggest problem. Its so goddam obvious. He's bringing the whole team down. I don’t know why but he is clearly unliked. Play Hurts next week.
            Yeah Hurts looks terrific when he is in there, DERRR. Hurts will never be an NFL QB, remember RGII, Jameis Winston Nuff Said

Comment

Wentz's issues can be corrected with a good QB coach that will be up his ass like Defilippo was. Wentz needs a QB coach not a service assist dog like Piss Taylor

Comment

Wentz stands at the podium and says “I’ll continue to throw the ball like a gunslinger”
                500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Working...
                X