Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Words from Chris Long

PER NBC SPORTS:

"They just paid [Wentz] in 2019. After the game, people are asking - Doug says he doesn't bench him because it would be the wrong move for the football team, it would signal something, it would send a clear message that this thing is over.

"I think for one, [Doug]'s acknowledging that Hurts doesn't necessarily look any better. [...] But more importantly, Jeffery Lurie loves Carson. And I'm not saying whether he's right or wrong, but the owner likes the quarterback. And I think Doug likes the quarterback, too. I don't know what Doug thinks, if Doug plays a favorite with Carson, I don't know if Jim Schwartz likes Carson, I don't know if Howie likes Carson at this juncture - I don't talk to this people, okay? But the owner likes Carson.

SO DO I. I'M NOT READY TO BAIL ON THE KID YET. GET HIM A GOOD QB COACH. AND AN OFFENSIVE COORD. THAT KNOWS HOW TO ADJUST THE GAME ACCORDINGLY.

THAT LAST GAME WAS A JOKE WITH PLAY CALLING. SANDERS FUMBLES SO STOP RUNNING THE BALL?
    SCREW THAT GOTTA GIVE IT TO HIM MORE BECAUSE HE'S PISSED HE FUMBLED, THAT'S WHY THEY LOST, HORRIBLE PLAY CALLING, NOT THE QB.. YES HE THREW A PICK 6 WHILE HIT ON A BLITZ, JUST NOT READY TO BAIL ON HIM.

THIS KID HAS THE POTENTIAL TO BE 2017 AGAIN. NO ONE BITCHED THEN.
    "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Originally posted by DEERSPINE GUY View Post
      SO DO I. I'M NOT READY TO BAIL ON THE KID YET. GET HIM A GOOD QB COACH. AND AN OFFENSIVE COORD. THAT KNOWS HOW TO ADJUST THE GAME ACCORDINGLY.

THAT LAST GAME WAS A JOKE WITH PLAY CALLING. SANDERS FUMBLES SO STOP RUNNING THE BALL?
      SCREW THAT GOTTA GIVE IT TO HIM MORE BECAUSE HE'S PISSED HE FUMBLED, THAT'S WHY THEY LOST, HORRIBLE PLAY CALLING, NOT THE QB.. YES HE THREW A PICK 6 WHILE HIT ON A BLITZ, JUST NOT READY TO BAIL ON HIM.

WELL SAID, I mean allot goes into losing a game and it's not one person. Many factors.

Comment

Originally posted by DEERSPINE GUY View Post

If Carson Wentz has another mvp 2017 season for the Philadelphia eagles I will tattoo wangnutz suck on my ass. Gayback this please.

Comment

Originally posted by broadstreetparade View Post

If Carson Wentz has another mvp 2017 season for the Philadelphia eagles I will tattoo wangnutz suck on my ass. Gayback this please.
          Get him a QB coach like Defilippo and he will. Press Taylor was good for finding the Philly Special, nothing else.

He'll probably need sports psych counselling like Agholor had. He's a mess at the moment.
          Last edited by jimbo; 11-25-2020, 03:52 PM.
          Will you shut up, man!

Joe Biden

Comment

Working...
          X