X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can't believe anybody defends any aspect of this team

Should have kicked the FG....
    Fuck Wentz, Fuck Gomer.
    500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Yes on the FG

Not so sure that wasn't the wrong route there
    Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

WRONG ROUTE, WRONG DECISION NOT TO ATTEMP FG.
      "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Not one person thinks Reagor should have caught the TD pass two plays earlier?

Comment

Originally posted by Snakebitten View Post
          Not one person thinks Reagor should have caught the TD pass two plays earlier?
          Wanted to see more replays but maybe not good for my blood pressure - how do you f*ck up a Go route? Looks like another WR that can't track a ball and slowed down right at the end of a route that only required him to run in a straight line; again didn't see the replays but looked like if he just kept running, it drops right in the bucket.

Comment

Metcalf tracks the ball better than anyone in the NFL. Wilson knows if he throws it up there, it's either being caught or he's breaking it up. I couldn't be more jealous of a team that landed that type of a weapon. Slay had to blow his rape whistle before halftime. That was hard to watch. Now we get to watch Adams, Thomas, Hopkins, Lamb/Cooper and McLauren in the coming weeks. Unreal.

Comment

" THE EAGLES GO TO LAMBEAU FIELD NEXT WEEK TO PLAY THE GREEN BAY PACKERS.
              PARENTAL DISCRETION IS ADVISED"

MERRILL REESE.

I HAD TO LAUGH.

"LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Working...
              X