X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snakebitten
    replied
    Maybe that's the case.

I can't recall identifying skill position players like Reagor, JJAW and Pumphrey (let's enjoy watching GB's Jones/Williams this weekend) as busts so quickly. I literally knew from the start that these guys were turds. I'm starving for humble pie. These guys aren't passing the sniff test from Day 1.

Leave a comment:

• RSE
    replied
    Originally posted by Snakebitten View Post
    Here's the biggest problem. These busts are practically identified on draft day. It's not like he's drafting the 'consensus' pick and they just aren't working out. There's no more 'wait-and-see' with these picks. Reagor had big question marks from the start. Like some are doing here now, people were choosing to blame the quarterback for why he didn't excel in college. When someone looks at Jefferson's game tape and thinks a guy with pedestrian stats is a better option, it's time to go. Our cunt GM single-handedly destroyed this team and if he's around for next year's pick, this team will be irrelevant for years.
    I’m pretty certain nobody is blaming Wentz for Reagor going full BCJ. That was predetermined once Howie went on the draft clock.

Leave a comment:

• Snakebitten
    replied
    Here's the biggest problem. These busts are practically identified on draft day. It's not like he's drafting the 'consensus' pick and they just aren't working out. There's no more 'wait-and-see' with these picks. Reagor had big question marks from the start. Like some are doing here now, people were choosing to blame the quarterback for why he didn't excel in college. When someone looks at Jefferson's game tape and thinks a guy with pedestrian stats is a better option, it's time to go. Our cunt GM single-handedly destroyed this team and if he's around for next year's pick, this team will be irrelevant for years.

Leave a comment:

• slag
    replied
    I caught a bit of Mike Quick on WIP today and he was saying that Reagor can't beat man coverage because he just tries to use speed and that does not work in the NFL ... Quick said you have to use some kind of move on the guy (that changes from time to time) before you can use your speed and he seemed to imply he's not getting coached well enough.

Leave a comment:

• Maniac
    replied
    He'll be much better than Whiteside. Thats a low bar, I know.
    Last edited by Maniac; 12-01-2020, 11:07 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Greenstealth
    replied
    I'm sure people will come rushing to his defense but he is currently oozing bust potential. Can't run routes. I'm pretty sure that screen pass that the telecast was saying Boston Scott missed was supposed to be a screen to reagor.

Leave a comment:

• RSE
    started a topic Reagor

Reagor

Like JJAW, it’s not his fault Howie drafted him.

Unfortunately, he needs to get his head out of his ass soon. He is by far the least NFL ready WR taken in the first two rounds. Fuck you very much HowLo.
Working...
X