Hurts could absolutely suck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hurts could absolutely suck

but it's better than watching what I've had to watch this season.

I had no delusions of the team going anywhere but I think the division was put out of reach today when the giants stole one in Seattle. Play Hurts the last 4 games to see if there is potential, keep Wentz healthy going into the offseason and what will be a make or break year in 2021.

Comment

Best thing to do for Wentz the rest of this season is sit... Zero reason to throw him back out there - He has no confidence & it will continue to get worse with his surrounding cast. The OLINE is awful - an absolute disgrace they are. The plan should be: See what Hurts can do for the remaining of the year, Fire Pederson (Hire Arthur Smith), wish they would fire Howie but don't see it (Hire Ed Dodds from IND!!!!).... My early observation of Hurts is that he doesn't seem comfortable in the pocket AT ALL & with this OLINE it only amplifies the problem. But he is at least elusive enough to get himself out of trouble. Watson struggled with staying in the pocket in his early years & got better with it over time.

Comment

Wentz is broken. It's like nothing I've ever seen before. I'm not a Hurts fan but I don't need to see any more from Carson. There's nothing there. Watching them, it's like it's beyond hopeless for the offense to score multiple times a game. I don't know if Hurts can do better but it can't be worse than what's been going on.

Comment

Working...
        X