No announcement yet.

Schwanz taking 2021 off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He’s probably been told that Howie’s back and is disgusted with the team tanking the last game. Howie may or may not take advantage of the higher slot, but he’s been Matt Millen more than Bill Polian or Ozzie when it comes to making the picks.
    John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Coached a record breaking Super Bowl defensive performance.

Comment

its the whole, I didn't get fired...I quit.. He's lost more games than he won for this franchise. I seen some monumental melt downs under this guy...Think 4 years of Billy Davis melted our minds..Matt Patricia,,,we have a job for you!
        OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
        "BFTR"

Comment

It’s such a quickly changing league that having new thinking is probably a good thing. His scheme is pretty basic and we never seemed to be able to limit big plays at the worst times.

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
            This isn't necessarily good news.
            they could do a lot worse. we'll see

Comment

Originally posted by 1960 View Post
              It’s such a quickly changing league that having new thinking is probably a good thing. His scheme is pretty basic and we never seemed to be able to limit big plays at the worst times.
              A change could be good. It seemed like the way that Schwartz's defense relied on the front 4 getting pressure made life hard for a lot of CBs. I just disagree with people who think Schwartz is a bum.

Comment

I liked Schwartz but he wasn’t great either. Best DC they’ve had in a long time and I’m worried about the FOs ability to find and convince a good DC to take the job

Comment

Working...
                X