Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by slag View Post
    I'm hearing McDaniels
    McDaniels is horrible, simple with Brady top 7 every year, without Brady he SUCKED A BAG OF DICKS....

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac View Post

That creep McDaniels would be a slap in the face. Joe Brady is another hire I couldn't accept.
      I realize I'm turning into the bored cynic, but how many coaches do you think would actually come here? McDaniels makes the most sense because he's the only guy with actual experience that would consider taking the job because he's burned so many other bridges.
      Last edited by Greenstealth; 01-18-2021, 08:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenstealth View Post

I realize I'm turning into the bored cynic, but how many coaches do you think would actually come here? McDaniels makes the most sense because he's the only guy with actual experience that would consider taking the job because he's burned so many other bridges.
        Duce or Bienemy would be much better choices.

McDaniels was a disaster in Denver, backstabbed the Colts and has never had success without Brady. Horrible.

Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

McDaniels was a disaster in Denver, backstabbed the Colts and has never had success without Brady. Horrible.
          The Colts dodged a bullet.

Comment

Yeah. Im not sure bienemy would come here. Duce would be ok I guess. I think throwing him into a qb mess and the other shit going on with the cap and Howie's drafting would be a lamb to the slaughter.

Comment

I’ve read Watson wants Bienemy in Houston on Mahomes personal recommendation. Would you want to coach Watson or Wentz?

Comment

Originally posted by RSE View Post
                I’ve read Watson wants Bienemy in Houston on Mahomes personal recommendation. Would you want to coach Watson or Wentz?
                would you want to coach Wentz? would you want to have howie and Jeff picking your staff and roster?

Comment

Originally posted by Loki View Post
                  If Disney sports is to be believed, he’s the apple of Jeffrey’s eyes.
                  I lean toward Duce, but I’d take this. It would certainly be the way to experience radical change. We got our super bowl. Fuck it!
                  -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Working...
                  X