Would you take McDaniels if...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would you take McDaniels if...

He was given final say over the draft and personnel so dipshit howie can finally be relieved of that which he has failed so miserably? Honest question..

Originally posted by birds586 View Post
    He was given final say over the draft and personnel so dipshit howie can finally be relieved of that which he has failed so miserably? Honest question..
    No McDaniels is nothing Brady and Belicheat were all the success of that team, when he had Brady he was in the top 7 of Offensive production, years without him like this one he was 28th. Same players except Brady. This guy should not even be on the list.

Comment

He traded up to draft Tim Tebow. No.

Comment

Originally posted by RSE View Post
        He traded up to draft Tim Tebow. No.
        Hah...can’t argue with that shit! Damn that’s bad, forgot that was him

Comment

Nope. This is ludicrous. Why on earth are they hiring this clown??

Comment

Originally posted by Ground_Meat View Post
            Don’t get me wrong, I’m with you on the choice. It’s a pass for me. But my disdain for howie runs deep so it got me thinkin a little..

Comment

Well, there is always Jason Garret....
              ".........there is no experience in the NFL like walking out of the tunnel at the Vet and listening to the fans get on you for three solid hours. Those people invent new ways to abuse you every year." Bill Parcels on the Eagle's fans

Comment

Don’t get me wrong, I’m with you on the choice. It’s a pass for me. But my disdain for howie runs deep so it got me thinkin a little..
                Mine is too.

Strictly speaking about the HC hire...what on earth has Howie/Lurie seen in him that would want to make them hire him...especially with a guy like Bieniemy primed and ready??

Comment

Mine is too.

Strictly speaking about the HC hire...what on earth has Howie/Lurie seen in him that would want to make them hire him...especially with a guy like Bieniemy primed and ready??
                  The only thing I can think of is his history of handling Brady and they hope he can do the same with/for wentz. If wentz fights/pushes back about the offense or what he’s supposed to do, JM will tell him to fuck off because of his time with Brady. Kind of like “who the fuck are you, what have you done”

I really don’t know bro...I’m reaching

Comment

The only thing I can think of is his history of handling Brady and they hope he can do the same with/for wentz. If wentz fights/pushes back about the offense or what he’s supposed to do, JM will tell him to fuck off because of his time with Brady. Kind of like “who the fuck are you, what have you done”

I really don’t know bro...I’m reaching
                    Yeah. I don’t think he ever handled Tom Brady. I’m pretty sure Brady tolerated him. Brady may have listened to his advice, but I doubt he ever told Tom Brady what to do. And if he did, he was telling Brady what Belicheck wanted Brady to do.

Comment

Originally posted by RSE View Post

Yeah. I don’t think he ever handled Tom Brady. I’m pretty sure Brady tolerated him. Brady may have listened to his advice, but I doubt he ever told Tom Brady what to do. And if he did, he was telling Brady what Belicheck wanted Brady to do.
                      Can’t argue this either...this is probably the real case. Just trying to figure the JM interest but then again I have zero faith in this front office so maybe I shouldn’t be surprised

Comment

My thoughts exactly. They'll have a committee running the draft which means essentially Lurie, Howie and McDaniels. A geek and two clowns.
                        DB

Comment

Originally posted by Dim Bulb View Post

My thoughts exactly. They'll have a committee running the draft which means essentially Lurie, Howie and McDaniels. A geek and two clowns.
                          Only Philadelphia (and maybe the Jets) could screw this up and NOT hire Bieniemy.

Comment

Only Philadelphia (and maybe the Jets) could screw this up and NOT hire Bieniemy.
                            I want Bieniemy too but I am not sure what makes him such a no brainer compared to McDaniels unless we are holding Denver from 10 years ago against him?

As someone who initially hated the Reid and Pederson hires and loved the Chip hire - I almost want to hate this one as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Triple Dip View Post

I want Bieniemy too but I am not sure what makes him such a no brainer compared to McDaniels unless we are holding Denver from 10 years ago against him?

As someone who initially hated the Reid and Pederson hires and loved the Chip hire - I almost want to hate this one as well.
                              Barring Mahomes Not playing (which is possible)...they are about to win back to back SBs

Comment

Working...
                              X