Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GIVE IT TO THE WHITE GUY NOT THE RIGHT GUY

FUCKING PATHETIC

I don't think it's racism. I think it's stupidity. Combined with arrogance.
    DB

Comment

While there are a lot of racial injustices going on in our "modern" day society, I do not believe that Jeff would hire Duce due to him being black. Also, I assume the new coach will make Duce the OC which would be awesome.
      Last edited by Big Little; 01-21-2021, 05:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dim Bulb View Post
        I don't think it's racism. I think it's stupidity. Combined with arrogance.
        You know something concrete about this guy?

If, before recently, someone said to me Nick Sirianni was Meadow Soprano's boyfriend in that episode from Season Two I'd have gone "Yeah yeah I think I remember him"

And I'll bet dollars to donuts you and most of the other people here would have done the same damn thing.
        Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post

You know something concrete about this guy?

If, before recently, someone said to me Nick Sirianni was Meadow Soprano's boyfriend in that episode from Season Two I'd have gone "Yeah yeah I think I remember him"

And I'll bet dollars to donuts you and most of the other people here would have done the same damn thing.
          I know squadouche about the poster and I know squadouche about Siri. I just don't think Jeff's motivation was to not hire Duce because he's black. I think Jeff and Howie are stupid and arrogant and think that they know better than everyone else.

I also sort of question Duce's alleged decision to not take the OC job last year because he couldn't do play calling. Sometimes the step up ain't perfect but you take it anyway.
          DB

Comment

I don't think they picked the guy because he was white either, and I'm already on record with the notion that Jeff and Howlo are both on the Dress-Socks-In-Gym-Team, but IDK enough about Sirianni to know if he truly sucks or if the blind squirrels found a nut.

EDITED TO ADD: And I obviously got the impression that you were convinced he blows when you said that stupidity (and arrogance) was the reason for the pick.
            Last edited by slag; 01-21-2021, 06:20 PM.
            Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Little View Post
              I assume the new coach will make Duce the OC which would be awesome.
              Not a chance. They have to hire an experienced OC. Siriani has never even called plays. He'll hire his own guy.

Duce.made sense as HC. Not so much as OC. I doubt he's even with the Eagles next year. They made him look real bad.
              Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

I don't think they picked the guy because he was white either, and I'm already on record with the notion that Jeff and Howlo are both on the Dress-Socks-In-Gym-Team, but IDK enough about Sirianni to know if he truly sucks or if the blind squirrels found a nut.

EDITED TO ADD: And I obviously got the impression that you were convinced he blows when you said that stupidity (and arrogance) was the reason for the pick.
                General consensus is that at least he's not Josh McDaniels.

Comment

Originally posted by Dim Bulb View Post

Duce's alleged decision to not take the OC job last year because he couldn't do play calling.
                  Where has this been reported? Never seen it before today. Sounds bogus.

Comment

Originally posted by SJONES26 View Post
                    FUCKING PATHETIC
                    This should have been Duce's job, I just hope he sticks around. I mean he could be pissed and leave and that would devastate some players

Comment

I feel bad for Duce, but I think there's a reason he's never gotten interest anywhere else, and that even the league was concerned he wasn't a serious candidate in 2016. I was curious about him as head coach just based on player recommendations, but players say things all the time.

FWIW I think we're being trolled here. Posters obsessed with random players are usually trolls. ErtzPhan was a good one.

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac View Post

Domo

https://www.inquirer.com/eagles/eagl...-20210120.html

It's buried but it's in there.
                        DB

Comment

I think we're in violent agreement. Jeff and Howie could convince each other that the sun causes indigestion. Or something. I hope Siri is as surprising as Big Red was. But who knows?
                          DB

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
                            I think there's a reason he's never gotten interest anywhere else
                            What reason is that?

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac View Post

I first saw this mentioned TODAY, in this article: https://www.inquirer.com/eagles/eagl...-20210120.htmlhttps://www.inquirer.com/eagles/eagl...-20210120.html.

When Frank Reich left to take the Indianapolis Colts’ head-coaching job following the Eagles’ Super Bowl championship in 2017, Staley was offered the offensive coordinator’s job, but turned it down because it didn’t come with play-calling responsibilities.

Comment

Working...
                              X