• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New OC

https://twitter.com/rapsheet/status/...264310785?s=10

Interesting negative article on him...

https://www.google.com/amp/s/boltbea...n-mistake/amp/

Comment

“He rarely called rollouts”... that’s perfect for Carson...

.....I guess...
      500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post

.....I guess...
        Hahaa

The most concerning thing about the article is the running plays at the end of the half when it should have obviously been a throw...twice. I didn’t see these games, so who knows if these were exaggerated...

BUT the Chargers O was pretty solid last season. Too bad he’s not bringing Herbert with him.

Comment

Too be honest, I’m keeping an open mind. This organ-eye-zation needs new blood. But they should have amputated the GM.
          500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Amen. The dirt Howie must have on Jeffy must be incredible...

Comment

Fipp apparently gone to Detroit.
              DB

Comment

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post

.....I guess...
                Watching the Buffalo game last night, I was struck by how mobile Josh Allen seems v Carson. I was reflecting that the knee injury, the back injury seem to have taken away some of the jump in his mobility. Then again, both Carson and Allen seem to be able to be sacked for large losses or in the alternative to roll out and thereby take away half the field. Interesting also to see Mahomes do the same and find Kelce over the middle as he does it.

Also noticed that Mahomes has clearly had vocal coaching for his commercials. He no longer appears to have that raspy just-smoked-a-pack sound. Don't know how they did that. Maybe steroids.
                DB

Comment

NHOH
                  "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Working...
                  X