Garden Gnome
    0%
    Patrock
    0%
    MagyarGeoPrez
    9.09%
    Other
    18.18%
    John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

JUST LIKE THE MUSIC POLES, THERE ARE SO MANY MORE YA CAN ADD.
    "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Who was the main intellectual inspiration for the Wangnutz, I forget... They had an alpha of some kind.
      DB

Comment

Originally posted by DEERSPINE GUY View Post
        JUST LIKE THE MUSIC POLES, THERE ARE SO MANY MORE YA CAN ADD.
        I miss WCMB

Comment

Originally posted by Dim Bulb View Post
          Who was the main intellectual inspiration for the Wangnutz, I forget... They had an alpha of some kind.
          Arlo....
          500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post

Arlo....
            Duh. Proving again my dimness.
            DB

Comment

Which Wangnut was the one who always claimed he was rich and super-connected, a "playa"? Remember that fool?
              YOU KILLED TED YOU MEDIEVAL DICKWEED!

Comment

Furniture store boy?
                John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Originally posted by Cheesesteak View Post
                  Which Wangnut was the one who always claimed he was rich and super-connected, a "playa"? Remember that fool?
                  I want to say the Flying Douchebag but that name might have been the guy who went to S&M parties with his wife.

Comment

APatel81. Claimed to be a stock broker or something and had all sorts of inside information on the Eagles for betting. Also threatened to pile drive me into the pavement a the GAYTE. I told him who to look for. He didn't show up.
                    Last edited by KenfromCanada; 01-29-2021, 12:50 PM.
                    Canada is like a really nice apartment over a meth lab.

Robin Williams

Comment

Originally posted by KenfromCanada View Post
                      APatel81. Claimed to be a stock broker or something and had all sorts of inside information on the Eagles for bettering. Also threatened to pile drive me into the pavement a the GAYTE. I told him who to look for. He didn't show up.
                      Speaking of stock market, this GME thing is insane. Good for retail investors!

I bought 1000 shares of CTRM because it's on the "list." I figure, wtf, it cost me $600.
                      DB

Comment

Was reading where one guy bought $50000 work of the Game Stop shares at $5 or something and sold when it hit over $400.
                        Canada is like a really nice apartment over a meth lab.

Robin Williams

Comment

Was reading where one guy bought $50000 work of the Game Stop shares at $5 or something and sold when it hit over $400.
                          Freaking insane. My son was in on DOGE and is making bucks there. I told him he gets 30% of any stock gains/losses I make on his recommendation. He's motivated.
                          Last edited by Dim Bulb; 01-29-2021, 12:58 PM. Reason: Meanwhile I'm getting my face ripped off in the broad based equity market...
                          DB

Comment

Originally posted by Dim Bulb View Post

Freaking insane. My son was in on DOGE and is making bucks there. I told him he gets 30% of any stock gains/losses I make on his recommendation. He's motivated.
                            It’s wild. The funds have been criminally (figuratively, not literally) negligent in their risk management and now the dam is burst. I’m not sure there’s the stomach for another rich get richer bailout of the funds like the bank bailout and the nerds have loud populist friends like AOC in Congress.

The broad sale of equities is fear that failed risk management isn’t limited to the funds.

Comment

APatel81. Claimed to be a stock broker or something and had all sorts of inside information on the Eagles for betting. Also threatened to pile drive me into the pavement a the GAYTE. I told him who to look for. He didn't show up.
                              YES! haha, that's it...good job

Thanks
                              YOU KILLED TED YOU MEDIEVAL DICKWEED!

Comment

Working...
                              X