DQ’s mom is intimidated

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DQ’s mom is intimidated

When she sees Uncle 3I bend that corner in his 73’ Fleetwood Brougham coming to collect. She knows to have the bills in sequential order facing the same way or she gets the heated up coat hanger again.
    500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Haha. Nothin’ says pimp like a ‘73 Fleetwood

Comment

Originally posted by Drama Queen View Post
      Haha. Nothin’ says pimp like a ‘73 Fleetwood
      You have to teach these new age “simps” about curb feelers and ostrich skin seats.
      500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Working...
      X