Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snakebitten
    replied
    All I know is that there's at least one person left in this organization that thinks Jalen Hurts should be the starter. Unless they just brought in Sam Hinkie, this team is fucked.

If this report along with the others are correct, that would mean all of Wentz's previous coaches have reported they would want him to play for them in 2021 (Pederson, Reich, Groh, Taylor and DeFilippo). On the flipside, Lurie brought in all new coaches along with Hurts buddy.

Somebody needs to put a tent over this circus.

Leave a comment:

• IronEagle
    replied
    Originally posted by RSE View Post

Yep. That’s the firing offense.
    Yes that is the way to get an immediate old heave ho from the Eagles It’s the biggest offensive possible.

Leave a comment:

• Greenstealth
    replied
    Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post

He'd have to publicly embarrass Lurie. As long as he doesn't do that, I'm not sure there is anything.
    It's pretty hard to be more embarrassing. 50m of Jeff's money is going to be paying players who won't be here next year.

Leave a comment:

• RSE
    replied

He'd have to publicly embarrass Lurie. As long as he doesn't do that, I'm not sure there is anything.
    Yep. That’s the firing offense.

Leave a comment:

• Maniac
    replied

No reason to believe it isn't true. I had no problem at all with benching Wentz and I was excited to see what Hurts could do but he didnt light the world on fire.

Not sure this narrative and the "Carson is an uncoachable diva" narrative are mutually exclusive. The common denominator in every situation is Howie wins.
    So many narratives. Where's Columbo when you need him?

I'm not questioning the article. Just never heard of the guy. Philly has so many beat reporters and so little reliable reporting. The City of Anonymous Sources.

I do believe Howie is the root cause of the problem. But not a fan of how Wentz is playing this either. Lurie is ultimately responsible.

Leave a comment:

• IronEagle
    replied
    Cartson wants to be off the Eagles. He is a bad team member.

I want a different talent evaluator but Howie is the one who drafted Cartson! You would think Roseman would want Wentz to succeed as the failure of Cartson reflects very badly on him.

Leave a comment:

• McCarthy12
    replied
    Originally posted by Greenstealth View Post

What would it take for Roseman to get fired? You can't possibly fuck this up any worse. Draft, contracts, alienating current players there's nothing left to fuck up but the next regime. What the fuck can he possibly do to get fired?

Leave a comment:

• McCarthy12
    replied
    Originally posted by Maniac View Post
    Conor Myles? Eagles Maven?

Just what Philly needs. More football writers.
    No reason to believe it isn't true. I had no problem at all with benching Wentz and I was excited to see what Hurts could do but he didnt light the world on fire.

Not sure this narrative and the "Carson is an uncoachable diva" narrative are mutually exclusive. The common denominator in every situation is Howie wins.

Leave a comment:

• Greenstealth
    replied

Me neither. It's insane. How can Lurie be so inept?
    What would it take for Roseman to get fired? You can't possibly fuck this up any worse. Draft, contracts, alienating current players there's nothing left to fuck up but the next regime. What the fuck can he possibly do to get fired?

Leave a comment:

• Maniac
    replied

Conor Myles? Eagles Maven?

Just what Philly needs. More football writers.

Leave a comment:

• 3rd & Inches
    replied

This is all Roseman's doing. Probably has been all along.

Is Howie more powerful than Joe Dollarbill Banner?

Leave a comment:

• birds586
    replied
    at least according to SI.com.

https://www.si.com/nfl/eagles/.amp/n...mpression=true

Also read that Wentz is talking to everyone in the building but won't even answer Roseman's calls. Guess I can't blame him. What a disaster.

roseman is a cancer...Laurie (yes Laurie because that’s what lurie turns into when it comes to bitch howie) had his chance to cut the cocksucker out this off-season but tucked his shit in like Buffalo Bill when he imagined firing his butt boy.

I fear, unfortunately, that this team is gonna have to die from this cancer for another 2 seasons before howie is removed

Leave a comment:

• Cheesesteak
    replied

Isn't he from Boston?

Leave a comment:

• McCarthy12
    replied
    Originally posted by Greenstealth View Post

I still can't rationalize how this all went down and Howie was never ever considered to be on a hot seat.

Leave a comment:

• Greenstealth
    replied
    at least according to SI.com.

https://www.si.com/nfl/eagles/.amp/n...mpression=true

Also read that Wentz is talking to everyone in the building but won't even answer Roseman's calls. Guess I can't blame him. What a disaster.

I still can't rationalize how this all went down and Howie was never ever considered to be on a hot seat.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X