Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greenstealth
    replied
    It's awesome when the geighbacks links have geighback links and you end up down a geighback rabbit hole... Couple nice 2019 draft takes..

Leave a comment:

• bk
    replied
    I share that opinion, based collectively on the reports coming out since last year up until today. Back when that first Sanloquito article came out (the first one) I discounted it. But there are too many stories to ignore it now. Anonymous, yes, but there are a lot. I'm happy to change my opinion though. But I can't find anything to do that at the moment.

Leave a comment:

• RSE
    replied
    Originally posted by slag View Post

Based on what?

For Christ’s sakes it’s his opinion.

Leave a comment:

• slag
    replied
    Originally posted by IronEagle View Post

My opinion.
    Based on what?

Leave a comment:

• McCarthy12
    replied
    Originally posted by 06hawkalum View Post

That's 2020s 'Merica in a nutshell. When did we stop basing our opinions on facts and start basing them on pure emotion?
    Actually, this is 2020's America in a nutshell. You're not entitled to an opinion unless it is consistent with my opinion and my opinion = fact.

Leave a comment:

• art vandelay
    replied

That's 2020s 'Merica in a nutshell. When did we stop basing our opinions on facts and start basing them on pure emotion?
    https://igglephans.com/iggboard/foru...37#post1434337

https://igglephans.com/iggboard/foru...urprise-inside

Leave a comment:

• Maniac
    replied

Those fucking anonymous sources sure are annoying ... unless, of course, they support an already-held position.
    I was being facetious. They have some value but you have to consider the context to form an opinion.

There sure an awful lot of them.

Leave a comment:

• Loki
    replied
    Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post

He'd have to publicly embarrass Lurie. As long as he doesn't do that, I'm not sure there is anything.
    Mrs. Howie needs to set up a burner account on Twitter and start tweeting crazy shit.
    Maybe set one up on Parler and tweet that Carson nails kittens to crosses in his basement and feeds others to his anaconda.

Leave a comment:

• IronEagle
    replied

When did we stop basing our opinions on facts and start basing them on pure emotion?
    Personally, I think an opinion is what the the English language defines it as being. I don't believe that definition has changed recently.
    An opinion is an opinion. It is not a fact. When did you start confusing the two?

noun

a belief or judgment that rests on grounds insufficient to produce complete certainty.
    a personal view, attitude, or appraisal.
    the formal expression of a professional judgment:to ask for a second medical opinion.
    Law. the formal statement by a judge or court of the reasoning and the principles of law used in reaching a decision of a case.
    a judgment or estimate of a person or thing with respect to character, merit, etc.:to forfeit someone's good opinion.
    Archaic. a favorable estimate; esteem:I haven't much of an opinion of him.

Leave a comment:

• 06hawkalum
    replied

My opinion.

Leave a comment:

• IronEagle
    replied

Based on what?
    My opinion.

Leave a comment:

• slag
    replied
    Cartson wants to be off the Eagles. He is a bad team member.
    Based on what?

Leave a comment:

• slag
    replied
    Originally posted by Maniac View Post

Fucking Anonymous Sources.
    Those fucking anonymous sources sure are annoying ... unless, of course, they support an already-held position.

Leave a comment:

• Maniac
    replied
    Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
    Mostly I don’t understand why Pederson would want Wentz as the 2021 QB if Wentz were an uncoachable diva.
    Fucking Anonymous Sources.

Leave a comment:

• art vandelay
    replied
    Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post

No reason to believe it isn't true. I had no problem at all with benching Wentz and I was excited to see what Hurts could do but he didnt light the world on fire.

Not sure this narrative and the "Carson is an uncoachable diva" narrative are mutually exclusive. The common denominator in every situation is Howie wins.
    I guess you’re right that they’re not necessarily mutually exclusive, but something about them doesn’t jibe. Mostly I don’t understand why Pederson would want Wentz as the 2021 QB if Wentz were an uncoachable diva.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X