Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Proof is there Carson Does not want to be here ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Greenstealth View Post

https://www.nj.com/eagles/2020/06/ea...outputType=amp
    It's incredible how dumb this thread starts and how it only gets worse. Wentz would host receivers in the off-season and it was even in Texas if that matters. It's kind of odd that you would praise one guy for doing it and accuse the other guy of not doing it even though it was well publicized.
    WITCH HUNT.
    "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Originally posted by DEERSPINE GUY View Post

A FEW WEEKS IN A DEER STAND IS NOT AN ENTIRE OFF SEASON.
      THANK YOU, these guys and media can talk all they want but nobody knows NOBODY KNOWS what Wentz is thinking or how he feels, all speculation.

Comment

Originally posted by RSE View Post
        Hurts is hosting his receivers for a workout in Texas.

Wentz spends February in a duck blind.
        McNabb hosted his receivers in Arizona and played with dog toys ... how'd that work out?
        Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Originally posted by CbEagle View Post

That says it all, who is actually a leader who wants to be here. He is not a better player then wentz but he has made it known its his team.
          This has nothing to do with leadership ... and assuming he wants out, he has every fucking reason in the world to have that aspiration ... fan butt aches notwithstanding.

EDITED TO ADD: You have the same view of Desean Watson's shortcomings as a "leader"?
          Last edited by slag; 02-16-2021, 04:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post

McNabb hosted his receivers in Arizona and played with dog toys ... how'd that work out?
            You’ve drank the Wentz kool aid so deeply that now you are actually insulting McNabb. Just look at yourself. I’ll wait for the sane slag to come back to the board.

Comment

Carson doesn't want to be in Chicago either. Picky fucker.

https://nypost.com/2021/02/16/bears-...jor-roadblock/
              Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Neighborhood dogs loved it.
                DB

Comment

You’ve drank the Wentz kool aid so deeply that now you are actually insulting McNabb. Just look at yourself. I’ll wait for the sane slag to come back to the board.
                  I see what you're trying to do ... doesn't work ... I'm not off McNabb's accomplishments by referring to another "air guitar" kind of moment with a similar crew of shitty receivers.

And if I'm drinking kool aid ... you're just drinking another flavor.
                  Last edited by slag; 02-16-2021, 07:29 PM. Reason: to add the part about shitty receivers

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
                    Carson doesn't want to be in Chicago either. Picky fucker.

https://nypost.com/2021/02/16/bears-...jor-roadblock/
                    Did Carson say that ???? HMM nope, so as soon as some reported says he has a source you believe it ?

Comment

This has nothing to do with leadership ... and assuming he wants out, he has every fucking reason in the world to have that aspiration ... fan butt aches notwithstanding.

EDITED TO ADD: You have the same view of Desean Watson's shortcomings as a "leader"?
                      Slag I agree with you 100%, they all listen to that idiot in the mornings on WIP and say wow Carson is a jerk not a leader he is a baby, when he and nobody else has proof of anything, NOBODY, no reporters, no sources no nothing. If a source knew then that means Wentz is talking since he is the only one who knows what he is thinking. ALSO why is nobody throwing Howie under the bus, he has not spoke, he is not saying anything.

Comment

Wentz made Kool Aid what was it ? what did he say ? please enlighten us.

Comment

I see what you're trying to do ... doesn't work ... I'm not off McNabb's accomplishments by referring to another "air guitar" kind of moment with a similar crew of shitty receivers.

Wentz doesn’t want to be an Eagle. He can go fuck himself. Why do you support him? slag supports me so maybe I should reconsider leaving and devote myself to the Eagles? You think he’s thinking that? Hell no. The end result is going to be no different. He’s going to leave for peanuts and the Eagles will be holding a $33.8 million cap hit.

Comment

P.S. do you agree with the cockfather? That Wentz wants to stay?

Comment

P.S. do you agree with the cockfather? That Wentz wants to stay?
                              First off only your wife gets to call me that, 2nd I did not say Wentz wants to stay, I said NOBODY (do you understand that) knows what Wentz wants because he has not said anything and he does not have to, he is under no obligation to say anything. So it's all SPECULATION.

Comment

So RSE said Wentz does not want to be an Eagles and can go Fuck himself. I did not know he was talking to him and knows what he wants. Unless is going by all the SOURCES out there, which none have panned out and nobody even knows if they are real. Shit the source could be the ball boy for all anyone knows.

Comment

Working...
                                X