Pats 33, Eagles 32, 9 minutes left in SB 52

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pats 33, Eagles 32, 9 minutes left in SB 52

Wentz yells “Kill, Kill”! At the line, plays hero ball, and there’s no statue, no parade, no Lombardi. The only adversity he faced in 2017 on the field was at Seattle, lost by 14. Thank god they had Foles to rally the troops on the 14 play drive that followed.

Haha ok puff puff pass

Comment

They don't win the SB without Wentz. That being said - as good as Wentz was in 2017, in the games he started which was the most impressive win? Whatever the answer - it ranks #4 for the season behind 3 games that Foles started.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Triple Dip View Post
        They don't win the SB without Wentz. That being said - as good as Wentz was in 2017, in the games he started which was the most impressive win? Whatever the answer - it ranks #4 for the season behind 3 games that Foles started.
        Either the game where he set up Elliotts FG to beat the Giants or the Panthers game on Thursday Night Football.

Also, lets be fair and say that the defense won the Falcons game in the playoffs as well as the Raiders game to clinch the 1 seed.

Edit to add: I agree with OP for the most part
        Last edited by broadstreetparade; 02-12-2021, 04:29 PM.

Comment

The Carolina game was the win that really legitimized this team. Wentz also left the field with the lead and 4 TDs against the Rams. I might put one of those ahead of the Atlanta game, which IMO is a blowout if Wentz plays.

I've said before that I'm not sure if they win the SB with Wentz, but that's really nothing against him. Foles was incredible in that game.

Comment

Foles basically sucked in the Falcons game until the second half ... and then he still couldn't get the Eagles in the end zone when they got close, so they had to settle for FGs ... which kept the Falcons in the game, and which they win if Julio Jones doesn't slip on the last play.

And then Foles is a bum and never gets to play like a hero in the next two games.

Football sure is funny that way.
            Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Working...
            X