All I know is Roseman put together a team

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All I know is Roseman put together a team

that brought me a SB win three years ago. I'll take the trade of that win for this team now.I waited all my life for that win.

I think Howie needs to be replaced now, but I don't dislike him the way I dislike a certain player who bailed on the Eagles.

I also suspect that the Big Forehead has a lot to do with the recent moves.

--------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

Yeah looks like Carson was a huge locker room cancer - https://thespun.com/nfl/afc-south/in...-colts-players

Howie f'd this all up with drafting Jalen and calling Philly a QB Factory... what a joke

Comment

Originally posted by Big Little View Post
      Yeah looks like Carson was a huge locker room cancer - https://thespun.com/nfl/afc-south/in...-colts-players

Howie f'd this all up with drafting Jalen and calling Philly a QB Factory... what a joke
      Found this on the same website.
      https://thespun.com/nfl/nfc-east/phi...k-for-10-weeks
      --------

Comment

...and there's this from Torrey Smith:

“When you’re the franchise quarterback and you get $100+ million, you want security,” he said. “Like it or not, we like to act like quarterbacks are the big guys, but they are the ultimate softies. They are sensitive people and they have to be. Every quarterback in this league wants to feel like it’s their team and they want to know. And oftentimes it’s clear but when you draft a quarterback in the second round, it [muddies] that water a little bit.
        DB

Comment

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
          that brought me a SB win three years ago. I'll take the trade of that win for this team now.I waited all my life for that win.

I think Howie needs to be replaced now, but I don't dislike him the way I dislike a certain player who bailed on the Eagles.

I also suspect that the Big Forehead has a lot to do with the recent moves.

All I know is that Roseman hasn't made one good decision since his magic 2017. He's sent this franchise straight into the ground. No matter what side you want to play on the Carson trade, howie is at fault. He's a fucking disaster.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenstealth View Post

All I know is that Roseman hasn't made one good decision since his magic 2017. He's sent this franchise straight into the ground. No matter what side you want to play on the Carson trade, howie is at fault. He's a fucking disaster.
            Yeah, I guess you can blame Roseman for being Cartson to the Eagles in the first place. He is at fault for that.
            --------

Comment

Yeah, I guess you can blame Roseman for being Cartson to the Eagles in the first place. He is at fault for that.
              That's just it. Roseman drafted him. Roseman paid him after that. Regardless how anyone feels specifically about Carson, Howie can't be right in this situation.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenstealth View Post

That's just it. Roseman drafted him. Roseman paid him after that. Regardless how anyone feels specifically about Carson, Howie can't be right in this situation.
                That’s the way it is because Greenstealth on Igglephans said so.
                -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

I think it's less the drafting of Wentz and more the mishandling of him. Wentz is kind of like a first wife. She's great at the beginning but then starts noticing things about you. Then before you know it she just doesn't like you. That's what Henry Ford said to Lee Iococca when he fired him. "Let's just say I don't like you." Same here. Wentz just stopped liking Howie.
                  DB

Comment

Originally posted by BigSlizz View Post

That’s the way it is because Greenstealth on Igglephans said so.
                    Game recognize game.

Comment

The Colts have bought a bill of goods.

Comment

Wentz didn’t even have the decency to sit for an exit interview they way every other player has to. That’s 13 year old girl level passive aggressiveness. That’s Chump Kelly levels of emotional maturity right there.
                        Last edited by RSE; 02-19-2021, 04:27 PM.

Comment

One sucks at his job by making bad decisions; the other makes bad decisions that leads to sucking at his job. Toss'em both after thanking them for 2017/Feb2018.

Comment

Working...
                          X