X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DEERSPINE GUY
    replied
    Originally posted by CbEagle View Post

No its NOT, they needed insurance against him getting hurt or bad play and now that pick seems really smart. If wentz cannot handle a little competition then fuck him he is too fragile for this town and maybe the pros
    EVERYONE HAS THIER OWN OPINION.
    MINE IS IF THEY DRAUGHTED THE WIDEOUTS THAT ARE NOW KICKING ASS, INSTEAD OF THE MUTTS THEY DID, NONE OF THIS WOULD BE HAPPENING.

BUT AGAIN, WHATEVER IT IS IT IS.
    YOU KNOW THE SHIT STORM I'M IN AND IT REALLY DOESN'T MATTER TO ME AT ALL AT THIS POINT.

Leave a comment:

• RSE
    replied

No its NOT, they needed insurance against him getting hurt or bad play and now that pick seems really smart. If wentz cannot handle a little competition then fuck him he is too fragile for this town and maybe the pros
    Level of agreement 100%.

Leave a comment:

• DEERSPINE GUY
    replied
    YOU KNOW WHAT I DON'T EVEN CARE ANYMORE. HURTS IS OUR QB.
    AND I HAVE WAY BIGGER THINGS TO WORRY ABOUT.

Leave a comment:

• 3rd & Inches
    replied
    Originally posted by Mr. Triple Dip View Post

It is all speculation! what don't you people understand!? SPECULATION and RUMORS!
    The reports are wrong!!

Leave a comment:

• Mr. Triple Dip
    replied
    Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post

No...no...no! You are a liar and/or hater!
    It is all speculation! what don't you people understand!? SPECULATION and RUMORS!

Leave a comment:

• 3rd & Inches
    replied
    Originally posted by broadstreetparade View Post

This is where it starts and ends with Wentz for me. The great one's feed of that shit. Instead, Wentz got his coach fired and skipped town. He's not our guy.
    No...no...no! You are a liar and/or hater!

Leave a comment:

• broadstreetparade
    replied

This is where it starts and ends with Wentz for me. The great one's feed of that shit. Instead, Wentz got his coach fired and skipped town. He's not our guy.

Leave a comment:

• CbEagle
    replied
    Originally posted by DEERSPINE GUY View Post
    HE'S AN EMPLOYEE. EVERYONE THINKS HE HAD ALL THIS POWER. .HE'S AN EMPLOYEE OF THE NFL.
    GOT THIS GUY FIRED, MADE THIS GUY QUIT, TOOK OVER THE WORLD, I DON'T GET IT.

THIS ENTIRE MESS IS BECAUSE HURTS GOT DRAUGHTED, INSTEAD OF DRAUGHTING PLAYERS THAT WOULD HELP THIS OFFENSE....PERIOD.

BUT IT'S DONE AND MOVIN ON, TO MEDIOCRITY ONCE AGAIN.

LET'S GO HURTS, LETS GO IGGLES.

Leave a comment:

• wynnron123
    replied

THIS ENTIRE MESS IS BECAUSE HURTS GOT DRAUGHTED,
    Jordan Love, Garoppolo, Kolb ect were 2nd rd picks drafted on teams with franchise qbs so that's not an excuse.. Though I agree with you that this FO has been horrible for decades, but Wentz psyche doesn't fit in this town.

The sad part as usual is Howie just like Banner will always be the common denominator with the apporval of Captain Forehead, as player and coaches go elsewhere and succeed,,

Leave a comment:

• thegodfather
    replied
    HE'S AN EMPLOYEE. EVERYONE THINKS HE HAD ALL THIS POWER. .HE'S AN EMPLOYEE OF THE NFL.

THIS ENTIRE MESS IS BECAUSE HURTS GOT DRAUGHTED, INSTEAD OF DRAUGHTING PLAYERS THAT WOULD HELP THIS OFFENSE....PERIOD.

Again all SPECULATION, we have no idea if Wentz wanted out, maybe Howie wanted him and Doug out, no idea if he and Doug fought, no idea if Wentz was a bad teammate, some came out already and said he was great, no idea if he was a crybaby over being benched, he seemed to talk to Jalen Hurts the whole time. NOBODY KNOWS SHIT, so these people on here saying how bad he was are just liars or haters.

Leave a comment:

• DEERSPINE GUY
    replied
    I NEVER WATCH EVER. SPORTS IS A COMPLETE WASTE OF TIME AND MONEY. NOPE I HAVE NEVER SEEN A SPORTING EVENT.
    I HAVE SEEN CHECKERS PLAYED AT A HIGH LEVEL THOUGH. EXCITING.

Leave a comment:

• BigSlizz
    replied

This is pro sports, not Burger King. If you don’t think players (who make significantly more than the coaches) don’t have that kind of power, you haven’t been watching.

Leave a comment:

• nick foles taint flap
    replied
    Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
    This is one thing I used to always rip Wentz about... he put the ball on the ground way too much. Hurts didn't do any better. I want improvement.
    I think this is true for a lot of aspects of Hurts' game. Regardless of the flash and promise last year, if he plays exactly the same this year, it won't be enough.

Can he improve? He's shown that he absolutely can. Can he improve enough to be the dude for us? Remains to be seen, but hope he gets a shot at QB1 to prove it.

Leave a comment:

• DEERSPINE GUY
    replied

Leave a comment:

• IronEagle
    replied
    Originally posted by RSE View Post
    DSG, he played like shit, quit on the team, forced his way off, and made the team eat a $33 million cap hit. I’m sorry, but I’ll never be able to wish him well.
    I would have given him another shot after a bad year but after all of that sh*t., I’m with you.

PS you left out he cost Pederson his job. Maybe even ran him off the team!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X