X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thegodfather
    replied
    Originally posted by CbEagle View Post

Sounds like you are rooting for him to fail, I guess you are just pissed because you were so wrong about Wentz and that you will no longer have his balls bouncing off your chin.
    How was I wrong, I still think Wentz is the better QB and will be great in Indy, if not then I am wrong. I never said he would not be traded we all knew that. It was the reports were all wrong. Those who speak about gay things usually know the most, so good for you.

Leave a comment:

• Riccardo
    replied
    Who's dick hurtz??

Leave a comment:

• Wolfpack
    replied
    Originally posted by RSE View Post
    DSG, he played like shit, quit on the team, forced his way off, and made the team eat a $33 million cap hit. I’m sorry, but I’ll never be able to wish him well.
    I’m not quite this harsh, close, but not quite, and will not wish him well. Howie is another story. Still unsure how much of a puppet he is.

Leave a comment:

• DEERSPINE GUY
    replied
    TO EACH HIS OWN. THAT'S ENTIRELY UP TO YOU.

I WILL ALWAYS BLAME THE F.O. FOR THIS FIASCO.
    HE WILL KICK ASS AS A COLT.

AS LONG AS WE KICK HIS ASS IF WE PLAY AGAINST HIM.
    Last edited by DEERSPINE GUY; 02-23-2021, 10:30 AM.

Leave a comment:

• RSE
    replied
    DSG, he played like shit, quit on the team, forced his way off, and made the team eat a $33 million cap hit. I’m sorry, but I’ll never be able to wish him well.

Leave a comment:

• DEERSPINE GUY
    replied
    AS MUCH AS I THINK WENTZ WOULD TURN IT AROUND, AND I WISH THE F.O. KNEW WHAT THE HELL THE NIGHTMARE THEY CAUSED AT QB, WENTZ IS GONE, I WISH HIM WELL,
    AND HE WILL SUCCEED,
    BUT HURTS IS OUR QB AND TIME TO GET ON HURTS TRAIN.

Leave a comment:

• CbEagle
    replied
    Originally posted by thegodfather View Post
    Hurts will be lucky if he is the QB this season, my guess is he will be a career back up
    Sounds like you are rooting for him to fail, I guess you are just pissed because you were so wrong about Wentz and that you will no longer have his balls bouncing off your chin.

Leave a comment:

• thegodfather
    replied
    Hurts will be lucky if he is the QB this season, my guess is he will be a career back up

Leave a comment:

• Hurts better work on ball security a lot this off season

This is one thing I used to always rip Wentz about... he put the ball on the ground way too much. Hurts didn't do any better. I want improvement.
Working...
X