• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loki
    replied
    Bwahahaha.
    Buds, Brownies & Bongs.
    Who wants to partner in a sure fire retail venture?

Leave a comment:

• Big Little
    replied
    Originally posted by Loki View Post
    Get my second of the Moderna one the middle of next month.
    Gotta get more WEED
    There I fixed it for you.

Had my 2nd dose about 2 weeks ago, all good. Pfizer. The first shot sore arm but that was about it. I agree with Kelly Pat I have had worse hangovers (wcmb)

Leave a comment:

• rjohns02
    replied
    I had my first Moderna two weeks ago. Arm was a little sore for a few days, but nothing else.

My wife got J&J, and she was absolutely miserable the following day. Pretty much all the possible side effects. Then woke up the next day good as new.

Leave a comment:

• DEERSPINE GUY
    replied
    I'M WAITNG TO SEE IF ANYONE GROWS HORNS OR A TAIL BEFORE I GET IT. BUT I THINK J&J IS THE WAY TO GO.

Leave a comment:

• Susquehanna Birder
    replied
    I just got appointments for the GF to get the Pfizer version (apparently J&J one is now harder to find). Kinda sucks, but the two-parter is better than nothing at all.

Leave a comment:

• broadstreetparade
    replied
    Originally posted by Mr. Triple Dip View Post
    Moderna dose 1 had me feeling like crap for a day, not looking forward to dose 2 which is supposed to be worse. Haven't found any Pfizer folks that felt bad afterward yet?
    I got Pfizer and took it on the chin after the 2nd dose. Fever, chills, the whole nine. Had to take the next day off from work. It lasted 1 day and then I was fine.

Leave a comment:

• Susquehanna Birder
    replied
    I got the J&J last Tuesday. 10 days in and zero side effects.

Leave a comment:

• nyeaglefan
    replied
    Thanks for the warning. I will receive second Moderna vaccine shot on April 12th. First shot wasn't too bad. Sore arm and mild headache for a couple of days

Leave a comment:

• Mr. Triple Dip
    replied
    Moderna dose 1 had me feeling like crap for a day, not looking forward to dose 2 which is supposed to be worse. Haven't found any Pfizer folks that felt bad afterward yet?

Leave a comment:

• TRENT
    replied
    Originally posted by BirdBrawn View Post
    Round one of Phizer for me yesterday. No after effects whatsoever. Maybe it'll be different in three weeks with round two.
    Pfizer is a lil easier on ya,,,U should be fine BB with the second@ yer age.
    gdluck

Leave a comment:

• broadstreetparade
    replied
    Originally posted by BigSlizz View Post
    In waiting room for first Pfizer shot. Good times.
    Waiting room? Fancy. My waiting room was the dystopian drive through inoculation car line. It was surreal.

Leave a comment:

• BigSlizz
    replied
    In waiting room for first Pfizer shot. Good times.

Leave a comment:

• BirdBrawn
    replied
    Round one of Phizer for me yesterday. No after effects whatsoever. Maybe it'll be different in three weeks with round two.

Leave a comment:

• Loki
    replied
    Get my second of the Moderna one the middle of next month.
    Gotta get more Tylenol

Leave a comment:

• Kelly Pat
    replied
    Got my 2nd moderna Wednesday, sore arm n headache today. I took a old man nap today and felling good. Nothing you pansies can't handle. Had worse hangovers

Leave a comment:

Working...
X