X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maniac
    replied
    Originally posted by Mr. Triple Dip View Post

If this is an option they have to do it unless they are in love with someone(which I doubt).
    Almost nailed it.

Leave a comment:

• Loki
    replied
    Originally posted by CbEagle View Post

There is your answer 4.42
    Not exactly elite speed.

Leave a comment:

• QuakeTen
    replied
    I wouldn't want to see them trade out of the top 10 unless it was a completely ridiculous offer. If Chase, Pitts, and Smith are all still available, I would be open to trading back a few spots knowing you'll get one of the three plus a first round pick in 2022 and another pick 2nd or 3rd in 2021. I like the idea of having a top 10 pick in 2021 and having 2 or maybe 3 (depending on the Wentz conditional) 1st rounders in 2022.

Leave a comment:

• Mr. Triple Dip
    replied
    Originally posted by Maniac View Post
    Exchange picks with Denver or San Francisco. Pick up another 21 2nd and a 22 1st. And maybe more.
    If this is an option they have to do it unless they are in love with someone(which I doubt).

Leave a comment:

• Maniac
    replied
    I want a CB, a WR and a LB out of the first three picks.

Leave a comment:

• CbEagle
    replied
    Originally posted by Loki View Post
    If Surtain runs an elite 40 time during Alabama’s pro day then he’s a no brainer
    There is your answer 4.42

Leave a comment:

• Maniac
    replied
    Exchange picks with Denver or San Francisco. Pick up another 21 2nd and a 22 1st. And maybe more.

Leave a comment:

• BirdBrawn
    replied
    Originally posted by RSE View Post

They picked a C and a J in the first round the last two years. I expect Howie to shoot the moon and grab a B to complete his hand.
    I was thinking they might want to replace the J that went to Indy in the offseason.

Leave a comment:

• RSE
    replied
    Originally posted by BirdBrawn View Post
    I was leaning toward a J, but really expect a B or C
    They picked a C and a J in the first round the last two years. I expect Howie to shoot the moon and grab a B to complete his hand.

Leave a comment:

• BirdBrawn
    replied
    I was leaning toward a J, but really expect a B or C

Leave a comment:

• Ground_Meat
    replied
    Originally posted by Wolfpack View Post
    I’m in for Pitts followed by Chase if Pitts not available. I like having an elite tight end in today’s NFL and don’t believe Goddert is. He’s good, but not elite.
    Someone might give an incredible package for #6. It’s something they seriously need to consider because they aren’t going anywhere in 2021.

Leave a comment:

• thegodfather
    replied
    Chase or Pitts will be an Eagles

Leave a comment:

• art vandelay
    replied
    My hope is that Cincy would take Sewell, but yeah a lot of things would have to go right.

Leave a comment:

• Greenstealth
    replied
    Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
    Chase if he's there. I think Miami may have to trade back for that to happen.

I wouldn't mind Pitts if Chase is gone, but WR seems like a much safer pick at #6.
    I don't think Chase is making it past cincinnati if he miami trades out

Leave a comment:

• art vandelay
    replied
    Chase if he's there. I think Miami may have to trade back for that to happen.

I wouldn't mind Pitts if Chase is gone, but WR seems like a much safer pick at #6.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X