X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CbEagle
    replied
    Originally posted by RSE View Post
    On draft day, I am prepared to have the same reaction when Howie picks as George Brett had when they called him out for pine tar.
    Thats the only problem with droppping down, at 6 you get a great player every spot they drop exponentially increases the chance howie fucks up

Leave a comment:

• Maniac
    replied

This is where I remind us all that the last linebacker the Eagles drafted who wasn’t either useless or crocked was Jeremiah Trotter in the last century.
    Zavin Collins.

https://www.profootballnetwork.com/z...sa-linebacker/

Leave a comment:

• art vandelay
    replied
    Originally posted by broadstreetparade View Post
    Even though Howie got great value to drop to 12, I feel the talent that was going to be there at 6 was worth taking. This seems like a classic Howie fuck up.
    I really hope Chase goes to Atlanta (seems unlikely) or Cincy (more likely). I was never big on Pitts at 6 and that was a little high for the other WR/CB prospects.

Leave a comment:

• Cheesesteak
    replied
    Originally posted by thegodfather View Post

God I hope not, there is a chance with all the shit that has come out he will not even be playing football soon.
    maybe it was Howie who conducted the smear campaign against Watson to knock down his trade value

Leave a comment:

• broadstreetparade
    replied
    Even though Howie got great value to drop to 12, I feel the talent that was going to be there at 6 was worth taking. This seems like a classic Howie fuck up.

Leave a comment:

• Cheesesteak
    replied
    any Canadian firemen OL avail?

Leave a comment:

• RSE
    replied
    On draft day, I am prepared to have the same reaction when Howie picks as George Brett had when they called him out for pine tar.

Leave a comment:

• art vandelay
    replied

This is where I remind us all that the last linebacker the Eagles drafted who wasn’t either useless or crocked was Jeremiah Trotter in the last century.
    Captain obvious here. I can't see Howie ever going LB or RB in the 1st.

I think at 12 they'll hope for either Waddle or Surtain.

Leave a comment:

• RSE
    replied
    Originally posted by JB View Post
    Says to me they weren't in love with anybody at 6...would be jacked if they pick Micah Parsons

Leave a comment:

• Spartan92
    replied
    Originally posted by JB View Post
    Says to me they weren't in love with anybody at 6...would be jacked if they pick Micah Parsons
    This would make too much sense so there is no chance it happens lol

Leave a comment:

• JB
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Mr. Triple Dip
    replied
    It would be a good thing to have four first round draft picks in two years all on rookie deals.
    Non-Eagles rooting guide for 2021 so far:

Wentz stays healthy and plays like he did in 2020 without getting benched
    Miami to suck

Leave a comment:

• thegodfather
    replied
    Originally posted by birds586 View Post
    Why do I get the feeling that howie is trying to get Watson...
    God I hope not, there is a chance with all the shit that has come out he will not even be playing football soon.

Leave a comment:

• RSE
    replied
    It would be a good thing to have four first round draft picks in two years all on rookie deals.

Leave a comment:

• birds586
    replied
    Why do I get the feeling that howie is trying to get Watson...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X