Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Don’t discount Mel Kiper going all in on his reputation.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mr. Triple Dip
    replied
    I will take this more to heart if Kiper is willing to put his career on the line for this take the way he did for Jimmy Clausen.

Leave a comment:

• Drama Queen
    replied
    Originally posted by Maniac View Post
    C'mon man. Enough of this nonsense. Wentz asked for a trade. He quit on the team. Untenable situation. I would have kept the pussy on principle but Howie and Jeff were pragmatic and made the trade. They’re soft. Maybe that's the reason they draft soft players and extend sentimental contracts.

Joe Flacco gives me hope.

Leave a comment:

• Maniac
    replied
    C'mon man. Enough of this nonsense. Wentz asked for a trade. He quit on the team. Untenable situation. I would have kept the pussy on principle but Howie and Jeff were pragmatic and made the trade. They’re soft. Maybe that's the reason they draft soft players and extend sentimental contracts.

Leave a comment:

• Don’t discount Mel Kiper going all in on his reputation.

Kiper hasn’t been in the habit of doing that since he famously calling out Colts GM, Bill Tobin back in 1994. (Look it up if you were born yet)

He said it could be the worse traded in the history of the NFL .

What if he’s wrong and it’s the 10th worse? Is that still going to be worse enough for you? Doesn’t it give any of you pause when he said it’s ridiculously stupid (and by extension he’s talk to many of you)?

Don’t be a pig head. Look at your Shit Show at the NovaCare complex and start addressing that.

Jeff Lurie is a Shit Show.
Working...
X