Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Don’t discount Mel Kiper going all in on his reputation.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AgendaPolice
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Loki
    replied
    If helmethead had a clue he would have gotten his dream job years ago: NFL GM

Mayock got that job because he’s well respected throughout the league and Chucky knew that he needed help. Time will tell whether Mike is successful or not. Kiper will never get the chance because the league knows that he’s clueless and would likely spend his first day on the job getting pantsed by the scouts.

Leave a comment:

• 06hawkalum
    replied
    Lol @ anyone judging this trade at the moment. There is a distinct liklihood that Carson will suck ass in Indy.

Also, lol @ anyone who lends credence to the opinions of talking heads. They get paid to make bold, sometimes outright ridiculous, statements in an effort to drive up clicks and ratings.
    Last edited by 06hawkalum; 03-31-2021, 12:25 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Maniac
    replied
    Originally posted by RSE View Post
    Howlo was made to look like a chump by Wentz and his agent. You can be sure the Haberdasher would have made Wentz stay in Philadelphia.
    Wentz wouldn't have had the stomach to hold out. He would have looked like a real jerk if he did after the Eagles changed their entire coaching staff for him. Howie folded.

Leave a comment:

• RSE
    replied
    Howlo was made to look like a chump by Wentz and his agent. You can be sure the Haberdasher would have made Wentz stay in Philadelphia.

Leave a comment:

• bk
    replied
    Originally posted by Drama Queen View Post

yep
    Well, shit, there goes the thread b/c I agree too.

Leave a comment:

• Drama Queen
    replied
    Originally posted by Maniac View Post

Agree. I keep Wentz and make him the starter in 2021. Challenge the fkkker to decide who he really is.
    yep

Leave a comment:

• Maniac
    replied
    Put it on them and not allowed Wentz to write a textbook on how to leave the Eagles organization because Lurie is proud to be classy dumb shit.
    Agree. I keep Wentz and make him the starter in 2021. Challenge the fkkker to decide who he really is.

Leave a comment:

• Drama Queen
    replied
    Originally posted by bk View Post
    wrong. he didn't want to play for PHL. What's your end game in that situation? What would YOU do Ms. DQ?
    I would have never been in that position. NEVER.

But if I were asked to clean up Lurie’s meddling shit, I’d tell Wentz that I’d make a trade for what he and his agent thinks he’s worth.

if they low balled his worth, I’d laugh and tell them he’s staying. If they high balled his worth, I’d shop around for that price. No bites? He stays.

Put it on them and not allowed Wentz to write a textbook on how to leave the Eagles organization because Lurie is proud to be classy dumb shit.

Leave a comment:

• bk
    replied
    wrong. he didn't want to play for PHL. What's your end game in that situation? What would YOU do Ms. DQ?

Leave a comment:

• Drama Queen
    replied
    Originally posted by broadstreetparade View Post
    Mel Kiper is a fuggin idiot
    Maybe, but the trade is ridiculously stupid. He’s right.

Leave a comment:

• Drama Queen
    replied
    Originally posted by The Duck View Post
    Wentz had to go, but we're going to be made to eat shit about it for a while. He's going to do well with Reich.

The good news is, that first rounder is money in the bank. The bad news is, it's probably in the mid 20s.
    Wentz wanted to go. The Eagles organization, who failed him in many ways, didn’t want him to go.
    Last edited by Drama Queen; 03-29-2021, 08:58 AM.

Leave a comment:

• The Duck
    replied
    Wentz had to go, but we're going to be made to eat shit about it for a while. He's going to do well with Reich.

The good news is, that first rounder is money in the bank. The bad news is, it's probably in the mid 20s.

Leave a comment:

• broadstreetparade
    replied
    Mel Kiper is a fuggin idiot

Leave a comment:

• Maniac
    replied

Joe Flacco gives me hope.
    That's pure trolling.

Leave a comment:

Working...