Jerruh wants to move up to #4 to draft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jerruh wants to move up to #4 to draft

Pitts.. smart man. This guy will be a beast. Cooper, Lamb, Gallup, Pitts and Elliott. Good luck stopping that. And yes, Dak is good enough with all that firepower. If they can tweak their defense, we won't stand a chance for a long time.

Question, how are they going to tweak their defense with minimal draft picks and little cap space? Not to mention that their oline is dogshit.

and don’t forget, after this season cooper and Elliot are a good possibility for cap casualty.

Also, I am going to wait on anointing pitts as a beast and sure fire hall of famer. Let’s see him take a snap first

Comment

FUCK DALLAS...

THAT IS ALL.
      Last edited by DEERSPINE GUY; 04-11-2021, 03:36 PM.
      "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Don't want Pitts on the cunts but if they trade up to #4 to draft him with an aging/declining Oline and talent lacking Defense - smart is not the word I'd use to describe it.

Comment

I have to believe that Jerry’s kid will rule the day and lock the old man up in a closet.
          John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Triple Dip View Post
            Don't want Pitts on the cunts but if they trade up to #4 to draft him with an aging/declining Oline and talent lacking Defense - smart is not the word I'd use to describe it.
            This. It also eliminates the possibility that the Eagles have to leapfrog Dallas in order to draft the CB they want.

Comment

Originally posted by birds586 View Post
              Question, how are they going to tweak their defense with minimal draft picks and little cap space? Not to mention that their oline is dogshit.

and don’t forget, after this season cooper and Elliot are a good possibility for cap casualty.

Also, I am going to wait on anointing pitts as a beast and sure fire hall of famer. Let’s see him take a snap first
              Not to mention to get to 4 they are going to give up some serious draft picks, they are going all in this season if they do it and with no O line and a QB coming off a serious injury, no defense and a cap issue, this could put them in rebuild mode in the next 2 seasons as well.

Comment

Working...
              X