Eagles had a pretty good offseason.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eagles had a pretty good offseason.

If you had shown me this roster back in January I’d have been pleased. They aren’t contending for much,though.
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

SPINEODUMBASS SEZ 8 WINS...9 LOSSES.
    "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
      If you had shown me this roster back in January I’d have been pleased. They aren’t contending for much,though.
      Just no QB to speak of

Comment

Domo wrote about the lack of depth. It’s gonna be rough if the starters can’t stay on the field. Howie’s moving up in the first round to draft Dillard has turned out to be an abysmal pick. Other positions as well.
        John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Originally posted by Loki View Post
          Domo wrote about the lack of depth. It’s gonna be rough if the starters can’t stay on the field. Howie’s moving up in the first round to draft Dillard has turned out to be an abysmal pick. Other positions as well.
          There is no depth at a lot of key spots. But still, given what they had on the roster at the end of last season and the cap situation I think they did ok. I don’t know about how bad Dillard is other than to say I’m a Mailata fan.
          --------
          "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Was reminded this weekend that Bills defensive captain safety Jordan Poyer was cut by Chump Kelly in 2013.
            Last edited by RSE; 08-30-2021, 10:00 AM.

Comment

I am happy with the offseason, helps not having to fill any holes on either line(and they drafted Kelce's successor) If Sirianni is any good I could see this being like 2016 - a competitive 7-10 team that can turn the corner in a year. If they catch some breaks it could go as well as Chip's first year where they overachieve and snatch a division title.

I can't be alone in feeling relief that Wentz and that baggage is in Indy now

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Triple Dip View Post
                I am happy with the offseason, helps not having to fill any holes on either line(and they drafted Kelce's successor) If Sirianni is any good I could see this being like 2016 - a competitive 7-10 team that can turn the corner in a year. If they catch some breaks it could go as well as Chip's first year where they overachieve and snatch a division title.

I can't be alone in feeling relief that Wentz and that baggage is in Indy now
                That was my reaction when the news of his injury broke. I spent a lot of time defending Wentz, but every year it's something with him.

I do like a lot of the moves individually this offseason. The return on the Wentz trade, the trade with Miami, moving up for Smith. The only problem is that everything leading up to these moves was a complete clusterfuck.

Comment

Working...
                X