The Glass is Full!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Glass is Full!

1. Hurts has the intangible leadership abilities and mobility to put this team on his back and carry it. He knows that executing Sirianni's plan is contingent on short passes to get the ball in the hands of the playmakers and will execute it to perfection, just like he did at Oklahoma.
    2. Devonta Smith is a playmaker. He will have YAC up the wazoo and will gain 750+ yards in receptions this year. He will also make Reagor and Watkins better by drawing the safety on many plays, particularly the crossing routes.
    3. Speaking of drawing the safeties, the TEs will have a monster year. Ertz will eclipse Carmichael's Eagles record as he and Goedart play havoc for secondaries who are concentrating on the reborn dangerous WRs.
    4. Speaking of DBs, this is the best starting four the Eagles will have on the field in years.
    5. Sirianni and his coaches are bringing fresh perspectives, particularly on the defense where you will see blitzes and multiple fronts.
    6. Speaking of coaching, this narrative that Sirianni is a puppet is hogwash. If he was a puppet then Lurie and Howie wouldn't have let him hire so many young untested coaches. For Christ sake, they even made Andy Reid hire seasoned coordinators.
    7. The schedule really eases off later in the season after an admittedly brutal start.
    8. Fans back in the stands will give us (yes I said "us) more of an advantage than other teams because our fans are the best.
    DB

I REALLY hope that the glass is full. However, until I see them play a game, I don't trust Hurts or the defensive backs.
    IF Hurts plays well, they just might have a very potent offense.
    IF the DB's play well, they can have a very good defense - BUT the big word is IF.

Comment

Last edited by Cheesesteak; 09-07-2021, 10:16 PM.
      YOU KILLED TED YOU MEDIEVAL DICKWEED!

Comment

Working...
      X