Prescott looks good.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prescott looks good.

Hurts better show up or Dallas is winning the division.
    Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

After ONE game really, putting Dallas in the Super Bowl are we. Relax the way Tampa played Dallas should have won the game easily. Not to mention they have NO Defense to speak of.

Comment

Dallas looked really good last night. Dak is looking like a very polished QB and they surrounded him with a ton of weapons. Their defense looks to be better as well. They have always had the pieces plus Diggs and Parson look like they are going to be studs. Hate to say it but the Cowboys are going to be the class of the division if they can stay healthy.

That being said, 0-1. Would love to see the Eagles get a game up on them this weekend

Comment

Originally posted by thegodfather View Post
        After ONE game really, putting Dallas in the Super Bowl are we. Relax the way Tampa played Dallas should have won the game easily. Not to mention they have NO Defense to speak of.
        WHERE IN HIS POST DOES IT SAY SUPER BOWL?
        HE SAID THE DIVISION.
        "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Originally posted by DEERSPINE GUY View Post

HE SAID THE DIVISION.
          Reading comprehension and critical thinking aren't exactly Gobfather's strong suit.

Comment

Originally posted by broadstreetparade View Post
            Dallas looked really good last night. Dak is looking like a very polished QB and they surrounded him with a ton of weapons. Their defense looks to be better as well. They have always had the pieces plus Diggs and Parson look like they are going to be studs. Hate to say it but the Cowboys are going to be the class of the division if they can stay healthy.

That being said, 0-1. Would love to see the Eagles get a game up on them this weekend
            I think Washington will be their biggest competition.

I wonder if people will finally admit that Dak is pretty good?

Comment

I didn’t see him really air it out but yeah, he looked pretty good and recovered from his injuries overall.
              --------
              "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
                I didn’t see him really air it out but yeah, he looked pretty good and recovered from his injuries overall.
                His arm didn't look quite right yet but everything else was better than I expected.

Comment

Originally posted by DEERSPINE GUY View Post

HE SAID THE DIVISION.
                  This. ^^^^^^^

Comment

Originally posted by broadstreetparade View Post
                    Dallas looked really good last night.
                    Except Zeke looks shot. That's a bad contract. Hope it keeps Pollard on the bench.

Comment

Working...
                    X