Mailata signs 4 year extension

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mailata signs 4 year extension

$40 mil guaranteed. Not bad for a 7th round pick that never played football before. I wish him the best with the Eagles!
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

I’m happy about this. But also it means Howie whiffed on another first rounder.
    -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
      $40 mil guaranteed. Not bad for a 7th round pick that never played football before. I wish him the best with the Eagles!
      Did they need to do this now ? I mean I hope he pans out. But it also means you just lost value in trading Dillard.

Comment

Originally posted by thegodfather View Post

Did they need to do this now ? I mean I hope he pans out. But it also means you just lost value in trading Dillard.
        Thats an extremely reasonable contact for an LT. If they wait, the price goes up.

How did they lose any value in Dillard? Got to have a backup LT.
        Last edited by Maniac; 09-11-2021, 05:48 PM.
        Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

At least Philadelphia has one good player from Australia

https://www.tmz.com/2018/07/31/jorda...medium=twitter
          --------
          "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac View Post

Thats an extremely reasonable contact for an LT. If they wait, the price goes up.

How did they lose any value in Dillard? Got to have a backup LT.
            Lose value in trade, if they go to someone now they know he is not the starter and get less for him.

Comment

Lose value in trade, if they go to someone now they know he is not the starter and get less for him.
              If they trade Dillard it will only be because another team is desperate for a T, WTF do you think they could get for him if they didn't sign Mailata?
              The crux of the biscuit is the apostrophe'

Comment

Did they need to do this now ?
                no. But this is their M.O

pay upfront so to avoid negotiating later.

knock on wood. But can you imagine if they trade Dillard and J.M gets injured.

Comment

The object was to lock up a LT at a really good price for the next four season not squeeze a fifth rounder instead of a sixth out of a Dillard trade. Get some perspective.
                  Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Working...
                  X