• Ground_Meat
    replied
    Originally posted by Dim Bulb View Post
    He doesn't qualify as a glimmer. Here are some glimmers:

Hargrave
    Sanders
    Ertz was giving effort
    Sip piss the punter

Those are four useless glimmers that could never serve as the basis for a rebirth.

Hurts now officially worries me. He underthrows and consistently throws behind receivers. Three games, same things. The throws behind receivers indicates to me that the game is too fast for him he can't yet keep up.

And Devonta Stiff doesn't seem to have separation speed nor the skills to win a 50/50 ball.
    Devonta Stiff…LOLOLOLOLLLLLLL!!

Leave a comment:

• McCarthy12
    replied

Hargrave
    Sanders
    Ertz was giving effort
    Sip piss the punter

Those are four useless glimmers that could never serve as the basis for a rebirth.

Hurts now officially worries me. He underthrows and consistently throws behind receivers. Three games, same things. The throws behind receivers indicates to me that the game is too fast for him he can't yet keep up.

And Devonta Stiff doesn't seem to have separation speed nor the skills to win a 50/50 ball.
    Disagree on Smith. I think he can be a stud. Great route runner and good hands. Fast enough. But he needs some help out there. He's not the big, physical #1. If he had a guy like, oh I don't know, Justin Jefferson of the Minnesota Vikings, lining up on the outside he'd be open all day.

Totally agree about Hurts. Seems limited as a passer. Very concerning.

Leave a comment:

• birds586
    replied

Hargrave
    Sanders
    Ertz was giving effort
    Sip piss the punter

Someone mentioned in another thread how Hurts looked absolutely terrified last night...could not agree more! He looked like a scared kid whenever the camera panned to him. I have seen enough from Hurts to know that, in my opinion, he is not the future. He is not even a decent NFL passer and add to that the fact that he cannot read a defense.

Leave a comment:

• Dim Bulb
    replied

Hargrave
    Sanders
    Ertz was giving effort
    Sip piss the punter

Last edited by Dim Bulb; 09-28-2021, 10:16 AM. Reason: Adding a glimmer and a stiff

Leave a comment:

• BirdBrawn
    replied
    Mediocrity at its finest.

Leave a comment:

• At least Dillard didn’t completely embarrass himself

Surprising
Working...
X