Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spartan92
    replied
    Hurst will have his moments, shit Matt Flynn started a game for and injured Rodgers and looked like the next coming of Joe Montana and got a solid contract off that 1 game and was never heard of again. Every QB that plays in the NFL will show flashes, win some games and have great days but will they be the answer for even 3 years. Hurts is not that guy and I don't ever see him being that. I am sure we all knew it but we accept it because it is what we have. Sirianni looks like a bum right now but I would like to see what he is like with a solid NFL caliber QB before he is cast aside. So far, the both look like shit but Hurts will go way before coach so let's see I guess. Even Minshew made the Jags look decent and that's saying something.

Leave a comment:

• birds586
    replied
    Originally posted by Ground_Meat View Post

I’m not saying he’s an all-pro but he almost single-handedly brought the team back for a victory. What about the 2 huge drops by the TEs in the 4th quarter??
    I do see your point and I personally think Ertz needs to get fewer snaps as he is not doing anything for this team. Thanks for everything and the SB but Ertz just has to go.

As for Hurts, I don't know man, I just don't see it

Leave a comment:

• QuakeTen
    replied
    For me, it has to be Hurts.

The tipping point was on the free play. I loved that Hurts had the awareness to buy some time to let receivers get down the field and take a shot. However, he went and launched the ball roughly 10-yards past him and 8-yards out of bounds . So, he knew he had a freebie but couldn't deliver a pass to least give his guy a chance to make a play or draw a flag. He appears to be a gamer and have some swagger, but seems to also appears to lack the skill required to deliver passes where they need to be on a regular basis.

Leave a comment:

• Ground_Meat
    replied
    Originally posted by birds586 View Post

Not at all…he is actually dogshit
    I’m not saying he’s an all-pro but he almost single-handedly brought the team back for a victory. What about the 2 huge drops by the TEs in the 4th quarter??
    Last edited by Ground_Meat; 10-11-2021, 09:13 AM.

Leave a comment:

• BigSlizz
    replied
    Siri is woeful! If we had Doug we’d have a winning record.

Leave a comment:

• WhyYouMadThough
    replied
    Sirianni, and it’s not close.

Hurts has at least shown some flashes and had good moments (has a lot of bad ones too though)

Siriannis play calling and game management has been abysmal. Not to mention all the slop, penalties, etc.

Leave a comment:

• Spartan92
    replied

Oops…
    Oops. are you shitting me? The guys sucks. Great we have a RB for a QB cool

Leave a comment:

• birds586
    replied

Oops…
    Not at all…he is actually dogshit

Leave a comment:

• Ground_Meat
    replied
    Originally posted by Spartan92 View Post
    HURTS!!!!! THIS GUY IS SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT
    Oops…

Leave a comment:

• Spartan92
    replied
    Originally posted by Maniac View Post
    Hurts is by no means an elite QB but Sirianni is gawdawful. The team isn't paying attention to him. Bonehead plays by everyone. No discipline.
    Bruh Hurts keeps missing open players he God awful.. Ertz couldn't have been more wide open and he had all the time in the world. Sorry kid is just shit
    Last edited by Spartan92; 10-10-2021, 03:53 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Maniac
    replied

Hurts is by no means an elite QB but Sirianni is gawdawful. The team isn't paying attention to him. Bonehead plays by everyone. No discipline.

Leave a comment:

• Spartan92
    replied
    HURTS!!!!! THIS GUY IS SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT

Leave a comment:

• Greenstealth
    replied
    Reagor

Leave a comment:

• Wolfpack
    replied
    How can you tell. There are so many problems on this team. My question is who is more to blame - Lurie or Howie?

Leave a comment:

• Spartan92
    replied
    Hurts. He is changing plays after the mic goes off we don't even know what plays are being called. Nick is shit but the QB is not even worth pop warner

Leave a comment:

Working...
X