X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mr. Triple Dip
    replied
    Originally posted by RSE View Post

If he did it purposely he should be released immediately.

He’s no great shakes. Ball carriers of his quality are in the field every game on Sunday. He’s a liability in the passing game.
    I don't think he did it on purpose but if he did - doesn't that answer the question as to why he isn't getting more touches. Suppose intentional or not it tells us something about him...

I get that players want the ball but Miles should consider himself fortunate that the team isn't running him into the ground prior to his rookie contract being up - someone will pay him(likely not the Eagles though).

Leave a comment:

• RSE
    replied
    Originally posted by Spartan92 View Post
    I still think he did it purposely. You can tell he is frustrated with his role on this team. Selfish move for sure
    If he did it purposely he should be released immediately.

He’s no great shakes. Ball carriers of his quality are in the field every game on Sunday. He’s a liability in the passing game.

Leave a comment:

• DEERSPINE GUY
    replied
    I still think he did it purposely. You can tell he is frustrated with his role on this team. Selfish move for sure
    PURE SPECULATION.

Leave a comment:

• Spartan92
    replied
    look it was written in frustration. As I stated it was selfish and stupid for sure and no way was it going to help the team. I just suspect that his frustration got the best of him and he was sending the coach a message like fuck you. I love that he sent the coach a message, not really the way he handled it. I have no issue taking on a mia colpa in stating I wrote that out of frustration but Nicky does need to get his head out of his ass but Sanders shouldn't but himself above the team.

Leave a comment:

• art vandelay
    replied

BC the coach has basically taken him out of the game plan. Possibly your best skill position player and he gets 2 to 4 touches a game that's fucked.
    Going into the last drive, Sanders had 13 touches for 29 yards. Granted a lot of that is on the OL. Doing one of the few things that could cost the team the game at that point doesn't seem like a good way to get more touches, and is not something that I would "love."

Leave a comment:

• Wolfpack
    replied
    That’s the way to get more touches. When you finally get your chance, screw up not once but twice.

Leave a comment:

• Spartan92
    replied
    Originally posted by Mr. Triple Dip View Post

just want to make sure I understand…you think he ran out of bounds to hurt the team and send a message to the coach…and you love it?

It's selfish and stupid but maybe it wakes the coaches the fuck up. Lord knows nothing else has.

Leave a comment:

• Mr. Triple Dip
    replied

BC the coach has basically taken him out of the game plan. Possibly your best skill position player and he gets 2 to 4 touches a game that's fucked.
    just want to make sure I understand…you think he ran out of bounds to hurt the team and send a message to the coach…and you love it?

Leave a comment:

• Spartan92
    replied
    Originally posted by art vandelay View Post

Why do you love that

Leave a comment:

• art vandelay
    replied
    Why do you love that

Leave a comment:

• Spartan92
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Birdwatcher
    replied
    Originally posted by thegodfather View Post
    Running the ball OUTSIDE WORKS, good for Sanders
    Yeah, then Gainwell did too, but HE stayed inbounds. Sanders is a really good RB, but his situational awareness sucked, no matter how you slice it.

Leave a comment:

• thegodfather
    replied
    Running the ball OUTSIDE WORKS, good for Sanders

Leave a comment:

• art vandelay
    replied
    Love a guy staying in bounds as a fuck you to the coach after doing nothing all game? Alright

Leave a comment:

• Maniac
    replied
    Originally posted by Birdwatcher View Post
    IDK, staying in bounds would be the smart move, and twice he went out of bounds. Not too bright.
    Penn State grad

Leave a comment:

Working...
X