Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hope for a Detroit Win Next Week

1. Better draft position.
    2. Better chance these children coaches are sent back to high school.
    DB

This^^

was just about to start a post that the Win in Carolina was terrible for this team. If anything it only brought more false hope that this team and coaching are even worthy of playing and coaching in nfl

Comment

I have to remind myself it’s the first year(of a retool)and try and give the coaching staff the benefit of the doubt but it’s getting tough. Doug was fired after one bad season and he had actually built some capital - if this keeps up it could be one and done for Sirianni

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Triple Dip View Post
        I have to remind myself it’s the first year(of a retool)and try and give the coaching staff the benefit of the doubt but it’s getting tough. Doug was fired after one bad season and he had actually built some capital - if this keeps up it could be one and done for Sirianni
        Yeah I disagree with some of the Sirianni hate (not that he’s good), but one and done is starting to look possible. Let’s say they lose to Detroit. At that point they could end up with 2 top 5 picks. That makes this a decently attractive job for a coach who gets to draft his guy at QB.

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post

Yeah I disagree with some of the Sirianni hate (not that he’s good), but one and done is starting to look possible. Let’s say they lose to Detroit. At that point they could end up with 2 top 5 picks. That makes this a decently attractive job for a coach who gets to draft his guy at QB.
          Unfortunately, this year is a terrible draft for QB's. Doubt any of them is worth a top 5 pick.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan92 View Post

Unfortunately, this year is a terrible draft for QB's. Doubt any of them is worth a top 5 pick.
            True.
            Last edited by art vandelay; 10-24-2021, 06:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post

Problem is, they need a new GM
              YOU KILLED TED YOU MEDIEVAL DICKWEED!

Comment

Originally posted by Cheesesteak View Post

Problem is, they need a new GM
                Howie's here to stay. The way I figure it, with three draft picks in the first round, he will hit on one by accident, draft a bust with another, and trade down for a second rounder and two thirds and draft a Belgian beer maker who once ran a 20 yard dash in 4.2 seconds.
                DB

Comment

Working...
                X