• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I know a lot of you losers are Hurts humpers

I've seen enough of this guy. Not an NFL QB

AI could've dribbled like that.
    DB

Comment

I never thought the day would come when I would openly root against a player for this team but after today not only am I rooting against this dipshit coach but I’m including hurts in this

Comment

Hurts has thrown my moral compass into disarray…Watson hasnt been charged right?

Comment

Like I said, Ray Charles could have seen this coming lol

Comment

I HOPE HE TURNS THIS THING AROUND, STARTS PLAYING LIKE EVERYONE THINKS HE CAN.
            I ALSO HOPE I HIT THE LOTTERY, WHICH I NEVER PLAY. SOOOOOO....

LIKE I SAID BEFORE, WELCOME TO EAGLES AREA EARLY 70'S.
            "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenstealth View Post
              I've seen enough of this guy. Not an NFL QB
              Agree, everyone bitched Wentz held the ball to long, well Hurts has an OL, and Better WRs and holds the ball longer than Wentz. Time to look for a future QB and it's no Desean Watson either.

Comment

Watson is too risky and Rogers is too old. As far as I know there are no QBs in the draft worth more than one first. Gonna have to draft best players available and/or trade for 2023 picks. Roll with Hurts or Minshew next season and start the search for a new head coach.
                Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
                  Watson is too risky and Rogers is too old. As far as I know there are no QBs in the draft worth more than one first. Gonna have to draft best players available and/or trade for 2023 picks. Roll with Hurts or Minshew next season and start the search for a new head coach.
                  I can't do an entire season let alone another one with games of sub 100 yards passing until the game is out of hand.

Comment

I can't do an entire season let alone another one with games of sub 100 yards passing until the game is out of hand.
                    AND #2 IN BLUE HAD 57 IN ONE PLAY.....IN A DRIVING RAIN STORM. HUH.

Comment

You wanna do another season of ninety percent completions by opposing quarterbacks? I'm not into pissing away a bunch of first round draft picks hoping for a franchise QB. Its a defense draft and the Eagles need defense. They can get a QB in 23.
                      Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Originally posted by DEERSPINE GUY View Post

AND #2 IN BLUE HAD 57 IN ONE PLAY.....IN A DRIVING RAIN STORM. HUH.
                        And he has also thrown 3 balls that should have been picked off and made a boneheaded pass for an int in the red zone. Huh
                        Last edited by Stringer Bell; 10-24-2021, 09:16 PM.

Comment

STRING! DAMN I THOUGHT MY MAN OMAR PUT A BUNCH HOLES IN YOU?

YEA HE MADE A FEW BAD THROWS, BAD DECISIONS.
                          MADE UP FOR IT WITH THE RPO TD.
                          LET'S SEE WHAT HAPPENS IN THE SLOP 2ND HALF.

Comment

Originally posted by Stringer Bell View Post

And he has also thrown 3 balls that should have been picked off and made a boneheaded pass for an int in the red zone. Huh
                            Still better than shitbag hurts

Comment

Originally posted by birds586 View Post

Still better than shitbag hurts
                              But did I say Hurts was better. Reading is fundamental

Comment

Working...
                              X