Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can't wait for the Hot Takes on this game!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DEERSPINE GUY
    replied
    GOOD WIN. SUPPOSED TO BEAT UP BAD TEAMS.
    THIS LIONS TEAM MAY BE IN THE CATEGORY OF WORST EVER IN NFL HISTORY.
    NEXT WEEK DIFFERENT STORY.

Leave a comment:

• headknocker
    replied
    I was buried deep replacing the radiator,t-stat, and alternator on one of my vehicles yesterday and didn't watch a single play or hear any of it on the radio. It wasn't until late in the afternoon when my wife came outside to tell me, "ya know, they won 44-6", that I even gave a thought about the game...just too disgusted. Well, well, well, it turns out Jordan Howard is a beast running between the tackles. Who knew? I thought it was ridiculous when they put him on the practice squad but I'm just a clueless, dumbass fan who doesn't know squat about the game.

Leave a comment:

• BirdBrawn
    replied
    Ummm....my take is that the coaching staff called a good game (for once). Maybe their flower has had enough fertilizer to finally sprout? It'll take more than this one game to convince me of that.

Leave a comment:

• BigSlizz
    replied
    Originally posted by Maniac View Post
    Really going to mess with some narratives. My guess is "Lions Suck" will dominate.
    The flower is starting to poke out from the soil?

Leave a comment:

• Maniac
    replied
    Originally posted by Spartan92 View Post
    They beat a pop warner team with a coach that cries at pressers. This win tells me the Lions should fold as a franchise and Sanders and Megatron did the right thing retiring early. That's about it.
    Yeah. Can't criticize them for a solid win.Sirianni finally got a game plan right. Hurts looked good throwing 15 passes. But nothing you can draw conclusions from. Other than the Lions suck.

Leave a comment:

• Spartan92
    replied
    They beat a pop warner team with a coach that cries at pressers. This win tells me the Lions should fold as a franchise and Sanders and Megatron did the right thing retiring early. That's about it.

Leave a comment:

• McCarthy12
    replied
    Originally posted by Greenstealth View Post

Just curious, what was your takeaway from this one? Hurts lit it up? Sirriani has turned a corner? The flower is blooming? I couldn't help but see a bad team having a bad day but that's just my anti eagle agenda showing, I can't wait to be told what I was really seeing.
    I was glad to see them commit to the run. Otherwise, my takeaway is that the Lions are a really bad football team.

Leave a comment:

• Drama Queen
    replied
    Haha.

What’s your hot take this week, Karen?

Last week it was Hurts is a career backup and Sirianni is in over his head.

Leave a comment:

• Kelly Pat
    replied
    Super Bowl baby!

Leave a comment:

• Maniac
    replied
    Originally posted by Greenstealth View Post
    Just curious, what was your takeaway from this one?
    Not much really. Did they fix the game plan or do the Lions just really suck?

I know I liked seeing more called runs than passes. Hurts looked halfway decent in play action. But will Sirianni be disciplined enough to keep running when they are behind.

Leave a comment:

• birds586
    replied
    Originally posted by nick foles taint flap View Post

birds win by 5 tds and you come here pissed, calling people names. says a lot.
    Not pissed at all…just pointing out that this team still blows even though it was good to see that maybe this coaching staff isn’t a total abomination. We will see when they play a real team next week

Leave a comment:

• nick foles taint flap
    replied
    Originally posted by birds586 View Post

Right…because your comment just screamed that this team is is still shit and hurts is no good
    birds win by 5 tds and you come here pissed, calling people names. says a lot.

Leave a comment:

• birds586
    replied
    Originally posted by nick foles taint flap View Post

never said this team was good. Never said hurts was good. the fact that you took my comment so personally says a lot though.
    Right…because your comment just screamed that this team is is still shit and hurts is no good

Leave a comment:

• Greenstealth
    replied
    Originally posted by Maniac View Post
    Really going to mess with some narratives. My guess is "Lions Suck" will dominate.
    Just curious, what was your takeaway from this one? Hurts lit it up? Sirriani has turned a corner? The flower is blooming? I couldn't help but see a bad team having a bad day but that's just my anti eagle agenda showing, I can't wait to be told what I was really seeing.
    Last edited by Greenstealth; 10-31-2021, 04:20 PM.

Leave a comment:

• nick foles taint flap
    replied
    Originally posted by birds586 View Post

You really are a stupid bitch…they beat a winless team by running the ball and playing sound football. Stop acting like this team has a chance and is any good. They won because they took the ball outta your boys hands because, wait for it, he blows
    never said this team was good. Never said hurts was good. the fact that you took my comment so personally says a lot though.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X