• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DEERSPINE GUY
    replied
    AND THAT COLUMNIST IS CAPTAIN OBVIOUS,
    WITHOUT EVEN READING THE ARTICLE.
    OF COURSE THEY WANT TO KEEP THEIR 1ST RD PICK.
    BUT AS LONG AS COLTS HAVE A SHOT, ALBEIT A LONG SHOT, TO MAKE THE PLAYOFFS, HE'S PLAYING.
    Last edited by DEERSPINE GUY; 11-07-2021, 10:48 PM.

Leave a comment:

• DEman19904
    replied
    Originally posted by DEERSPINE GUY View Post

WRONG 2020.
    HE IS CLOSE TO 2017 RIGHT NOW, HE'S ONLY GOING TO MATURE AS A TOP QB NOW ON IN.
    WHY?
    BECAUSE HE HAS FRANK REICH AS HIS COACH.
    REICH WAS DA MAN 2017 IN PHILLY, KNEW HIS OFFENSIVE PLAYERS STRENGHTS, HIS QB STRENGHTS, AND WILL BE DA MAN FOR THE COLTS AS WELL, ONLY AS THE HEAD CHEESE..
    https://www.nj.com/eagles/2021/11/co...or-eagles.html

Colts columnist calls for Carson Wentz’s benching, which would be REALLY bad news for Eagles

Last edited by DEman19904; 11-07-2021, 10:24 PM.

Leave a comment:

• thegodfather
    replied

WRONG 2020.
    WHY?
    REICH WAS DA MAN 2017 IN PHILLY, KNEW HIS OFFENSIVE PLAYERS STRENGHTS, HIS QB STRENGHTS, AND WILL BE DA MAN FOR THE COLTS AS WELL, ONLY AS THE HEAD CHEESE..
    Agree

Leave a comment:

• DEERSPINE GUY
    replied
    Originally posted by art vandelay View Post

Really just depends on what you mean by wrong. People who thought 2020 was the norm were wrong, people who thought he'd look like 2017 Wentz were wrong.
    WRONG 2020.
    WHY?

Leave a comment:

• thegodfather
    replied
    Originally posted by Drama Queen View Post

pick 15-20 is the sweet spot.

they have to have a chance going into the final 2 games, lose and miss the playoffs. A Jets win was needed.
    8 games left and 3-5 is a real possible finish, BUT 2-2 in the next 4 keeps Wentz at QB and they have the Jags and Texans in those next 4.

Leave a comment:

• thegodfather
    replied

AND 2 MORE LOSSES FOR THE COLTS, THEY SIT HIM AND WE, (YEA WE), LOSE A 1ST RD PICK.

ANYONE WHO HAS SO MUCH HATE FOR SOMEONE, THAT WILL COST OUR OWN TEAM NEEDS HELP.

COLTS NEED TO WIN, GET IN THE PLAYOFFS, LONG SHOT.
    I'LL TAKE 3-1'S INSTEAD OF 2.
    That is the key, we need Wentz to keep winning at this point, projection is 861 snaps which they said could happen by week 11 and that would be the set up for 75%.

Leave a comment:

• RSE
    replied
    Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post

Exactly. There's a statue outside the Linc of two guys the Eagles got rid of for him. Then he quit on them anyway. I don't understand how anyone still supports him.
    Some people here swore by Chump Kelly until reality hit them upside the head.

Leave a comment:

• DEERSPINE GUY
    replied
    FO GAVE UP ON HIM TOO TAKING RUGRAT AND DICK HURTS, INSTEAD OF BUILDING A TEAM AROUND HIM.
    GETTING HIM WIDEOUTS THAT ARE ACTUALLY NFL PLAYERS.

Leave a comment:

• McCarthy12
    replied
    Originally posted by RSE View Post

I can’t forgive him for quitting in Philadelphia. I am only sorry that I can’t go to the Colts game in Buffalo on the 21st. I had been planning to burn a Wentz jersey in the parking lot but lately I wish I could bring it into the stadium and pantomime wipe my ass with it.
    Exactly. There's a statue outside the Linc of two guys the Eagles got rid of for him. Then he quit on them anyway. I don't understand how anyone still supports him.

Leave a comment:

• Drama Queen
    replied

AND 2 MORE LOSSES FOR THE COLTS, THEY SIT HIM AND WE, (YEA WE), LOSE A 1ST RD PICK.

ANYONE WHO HAS SO MUCH HATE FOR SOMEONE, THAT WILL COST OUR OWN TEAM NEEDS HELP.

pick 15-20 is the sweet spot.

they have to have a chance going into the final 2 games, lose and miss the playoffs. A Jets win was needed.
    Last edited by Drama Queen; 11-05-2021, 03:26 PM.

Leave a comment:

• DEERSPINE GUY
    replied
    IF YOU WANT TO GET RID OF HIS JERSEY I'LL TAKE IT.
    THE ONLY 'HATE' I HAVE, AND I HATE THAT WORD, ( IRONIC HUH?) IS FOR DALLAS.

Leave a comment:

• RSE
    replied
    HE WILL PROVE EVERYONE WRONG AT SOME POINT, AND THIS GUY FOR ONE IS GOING TO ENJOY HIS WILD TURKEY AND A COLD BEER, EVEN MORE WHEN THAT HAPPENS.
    I can’t forgive him for quitting in Philadelphia. I am only sorry that I can’t go to the Colts game in Buffalo on the 21st. I had been planning to burn a Wentz jersey in the parking lot but lately I wish I could bring it into the stadium and pantomime wipe my ass with it.
    Last edited by RSE; 11-05-2021, 01:39 PM.

Leave a comment:

• DEERSPINE GUY
    replied
    Originally posted by Mr. Triple Dip View Post

You're a better man than me DSP, so far the beer has tasted better for me when the Colts lose. Not proud of my schadenfreude toward Wentz but for now it's very real.

Last edited by DEERSPINE GUY; 11-05-2021, 02:14 PM.

Leave a comment:

• art vandelay
    replied
    HE WILL PROVE EVERYONE WRONG AT SOME POINT, AND THIS GUY FOR ONE IS GOING TO ENJOY HIS WILD TURKEY AND A COLD BEER, EVEN MORE WHEN THAT HAPPENS.
    Really just depends on what you mean by wrong. People who thought 2020 was the norm were wrong, people who thought he'd look like 2017 Wentz were wrong.

Leave a comment:

• Mr. Triple Dip
    replied
    You're a better man than me DSP, so far the beer has tasted better for me when the Colts lose. Not proud of my schadenfreude toward Wentz but for now it's very real.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X