X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maniac
    replied
    Originally posted by Greenstealth View Post
    ​​​​​Hurts has a skill set that is non-conducive to succeeding as a QB in the league.
    So you missed that scoring drive. Or you just hate Hurts no matter what he does.

Leave a comment:

• Greenstealth
    replied
    Originally posted by Maniac View Post
    What's the score? Herbert must not be able to play the position either.

Hurts has a different skill set but he's got skills.

​​​​​Hurts has a skill set that is non-conducive to succeeding as a QB in the league.

Leave a comment:

• Spartan92
    replied

I'm gonna barf. Other than being able to run, what skills does this guy really have? He can't read a defense, can't go through his progressions, doesn't have arm strength, can't throw a deep ball and doesn't have accuracy. What exactly makes him a QB and not a RB that can sometimes throw?

Edit to add: he doesn't even run the RPO very well and that should be his bread and butter.

I guess he's a super nice guy there is always that though. ​​​​​
    Last edited by Spartan92; 11-07-2021, 06:54 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Maniac
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Greenstealth
    replied
    I wish he was more accurate but he also kept the drive alive several times with his escapeability. Gotta look at the total picture.

I don't know why they had him in an empty backfield.
    This isn't Pop Warner. No matter how much they try to hide him he's going to be in obvious passing situations. It's part of the game. He can't play the position. He doesn't even qualify as inept. Hopefully a blind squirrel finds a nut.

Leave a comment:

• Maniac
    replied
    I wish he was more accurate but he also kept the drive alive several times with his escapeability. Gotta look at the total picture.

I don't know why they had him in an empty backfield.

Leave a comment:

• Phire Phat Phuck
    replied
    Does Hurts even know that one of the jobs of a quarterback to throw passes to receivers that are catchable? I do not think he does. He is horrible and a detriment to the team's success. Can't the owner, GM and coaches see that?

Leave a comment:

• Greenstealth
    replied
    This dude is somehow getting worse

Leave a comment:

• Spartan92
    replied
    Yip. Why they keep playing this goof is puzzling.

Leave a comment:

• Greenstealth
    started a topic Layup

Layup

Every starting QB in the league but one makes that throw blindfolded. This one misses it consistently. It's Nick's fault. No way to tell how bad this QB sucks because the coach is so bad.
Working...
X