Nice knowing ya, not really
    Lol. You are a joke.

Leave a comment:

• DEERSPINE GUY
    replied
    Originally posted by thegodfather View Post

Not game, one half of football, 2nd half he was 1 for 3 with a pick
    YOU'RE JUST TROLLING AT THIS POINT.
    I THINK I'M ABOUT 70-30 ON THIS KID RIGHT NOW.

I WAS 25-75 EARLY ON. HE'S SHOWED IMPROVEMENT, READING DEFENSES, THROWING TO SPOTS TO THE RECEIVERS IN THEIR ROUTES.

HOPEFULLY AT SOME POINT HE WON'T HAVE TO RUN SO MUCH, ONLY WHEN HE'S IN TROUBLE, BUT AT 23 Y.O. HE'S PROGRESSING NICELY.

I'M MAN ENOUGH TO SAY I MAY HAVE BEEN WRO- WRO- WRON- WRONG ABOUT THIS KID. OUCH.....

Leave a comment:

• thegodfather
    replied
    Originally posted by DEERSPINE GUY View Post
    THE KID HAD THE BEST GAME OF HIS PROFESSIONAL CAREER.
    THE COACH CALLED THE CORRECT GAME, WHICH MADE THIS GAME HIS BEST GAME OF HIS PROFESSIONAL CAREER.
    NOT LIKING A PLAYER IS ONE THING, NOT RECOGNIZING THE BEST GAME THEY'VE HAD EVER AS A PRO, AND ACKNOWLEDGING IT, THAT MAKES EVERYTHING SOMEONE SEZ A TOTAL FUCKING JOKE.

EDIT TO ADD:
    IM A WENTZ GUY AND WILL BE, BUT THIS KID BALLED OUT, HE'S OUR QB, GOTTA BACK HIM UP FOR THE GAME HE PLAYED AND HOW FAR HE'S COME, IN A SHORT PERIOD OF TIME.
    LET'S HOPE ITS NOT A FLUKE.
    Not game, one half of football, 2nd half he was 1 for 3 with a pick

Leave a comment:

• DEERSPINE GUY
    replied
    THE KID HAD THE BEST GAME OF HIS PROFESSIONAL CAREER.
    THE COACH CALLED THE CORRECT GAME, WHICH MADE THIS GAME HIS BEST GAME OF HIS PROFESSIONAL CAREER.
    NOT LIKING A PLAYER IS ONE THING, NOT RECOGNIZING THE BEST GAME THEY'VE HAD EVER AS A PRO, AND ACKNOWLEDGING IT, THAT MAKES EVERYTHING SOMEONE SEZ A TOTAL FUCKING JOKE.

EDIT TO ADD:
    IM A WENTZ GUY AND WILL BE, BUT THIS KID BALLED OUT, HE'S OUR QB, GOTTA BACK HIM UP FOR THE GAME HE PLAYED AND HOW FAR HE'S COME, IN A SHORT PERIOD OF TIME.
    LET'S HOPE ITS NOT A FLUKE.
    Last edited by DEERSPINE GUY; 11-15-2021, 12:22 PM.

Leave a comment:

• WhyYouMadThough
    replied
    The cockgobbler.

Hurts has been up and down all season, but you’re a fucking certified hater if you can’t admit that yesterday was his best showing. If he can play like that consistently then he’s good enough to roll with 2022 and use the picks on rebuilding the rest of the team.

And fuck off with the “he WaS 1 Of 3 in 2ND hALF” take - team had no reason to throw when run game was working so well and they were so in control of the game.

Leave a comment:

• desertcogo
    replied
    the godfather, Wentz is ALWAYS going to be injury-prone, he's ALWAYS going to throw horrible interceptions and make boneheaded plays and he's ALWAYS going to have that privileged attitude. I'm thrilled that he's gone but obviously you're not.

Leave a comment:

• Kelly Pat
    replied
    Bye Bye godfather

Leave a comment:

• desertcogo
    replied
    the godfather, the way you constantly defend Wentz makes me wonder if you miss taking him up your butt since he left.

Leave a comment:

• Maniac
    replied
    You are the weakest link. Hurts is locked in for 22.

Leave a comment:

• desertcogo
    replied
    ROTFLMAO!!! You'd rather have a crybaby who pouted because he thought the starting QB position was rightfully his instead of someone who plays his heart out and will do anything to win?
    Last edited by desertcogo; 11-14-2021, 08:16 PM.

Leave a comment:

• thegodfather
    replied
    Originally posted by desertcogo View Post
    I'll take Hurts over the jack-off clown Wentz any time.
    Just goes to show your football knowledge

Leave a comment:

• art vandelay
    replied
    Originally posted by thegodfather View Post
    Keep talking now this QB sucks, cannot throw the ball down field to save his ass.
    If only we could have seen him make a couple good down field throws today.

Leave a comment:

• desertcogo
    replied
    I'll take Hurts over the jack-off clown Wentz any time.

Leave a comment:

• thegodfather
    replied
    Keep talking now this QB sucks, cannot throw the ball down field to save his ass.

Leave a comment:

• Stringer Bell
    replied
    You really are a clown

Leave a comment:

Working...
X