Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SO IF ANY OF YOU JERSEY YAHOOS ARE INTO HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NJ.com will be streaming all of the championship games for free this weekend and the next if anyone is interested. The missus and I were thinking about going to the Cedar Creek-Woodrow Wilson game next Saturday until I saw they were the last game of the day which is a 7pm kickoff...ummm, no. I'll watch it online and then catch the Salem-Woodbury game online the next day at 10am. Bergen Catholic and Don Bosco play each other this weekend. DB shut down St Augustine last week so it should be a good one.

Comment

I THOUGHT JEFFERSON WAS COMING BACK TO PULL THE UPSET, BUT CALDWELL JUST TO MUCH FOR EM.
      "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Did you catch the Cedar Creek-Woodrow Wilson game tonight? It was a classic...Creek was down 22-0 in the 1st qtr and came roaring back to finally take the lead 35-34 with three minutes left in the game. The ending was insane as the Wilson drive controversially ended at the CC 1/2 yard line with 14 seconds remaining. The replay booth let the call on the field stand but I'm still not sure if the kid's knee ever touched the ground before crossing the goal line. Creek just barely survives to finish 13-0 and be crowned State Group 3 South/Central Regional champions. I'm expecting Millville to bring home the Group 4 title tomorrow.
        Last edited by headknocker; 12-05-2021, 12:42 AM.

Comment

I DIDN'T SEE THAT GAME, BUT I WILL TODAY.

DID YOU WATCH MILLEVILLE AND LEQUINT ALLEN?
          HE HAD 316 YARDS HIMSELF.
          THAT KID GONNA BE SOMETHING SPECIAL AT CUSE.
          AND PLAYED THE ENTIRE GAME ON DEFENSE.
          Last edited by DEERSPINE GUY; 12-06-2021, 03:34 PM.

Comment

Yeah, I saw much of the Millville game but the feed was spotty for me during that game. It looked like it was gonna be a blowout when they raced out to a 28-7 lead in the first half and then Winslow scored two quick TD's at the end of the first half to make it a ballgame. I knew Winslow was tough because they were beating Cedar Creek 13-0(?) in the first quarter midway into the season and then Creek scored 35 unanswered points before Winslow scored two TD's late in the 4th qtr to make it look it somewhat closer than it really was. I was thrilled to see Jonathon Taylor's alma mater Salem convincingly beat previously undefeated Woodbury 34-8 Sunday morning. I grew up in the next town over in Salem County so I was certainly pulling for them.

Comment

IT LOOKED LIKE FROM THE REPLAY THAT CLIFTON GOT ROBBED ON THAT LAST PLAY IN OT, 4TH AND 1 FROM THE GOAL LINE.

IT REALLY LOOKED LIKE A TD FOR CLIFTON, INSTEAD OF A 100 YD TD FUMBLE RECOVERY FOR E. ORANGE.

Comment

I haven't seen any of that game but I saw the Clifton coach's quote where he said just that..."we were robbed".

Comment

Working...
                X