Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Les Bowen is a pedophile enabler

No surprise this place worships him.
    If this place had its way Emporer Fauci would be president and Woke Les would be VP
    I'm not the hill you want to die on

Hang yourself racist

Comment

We all got political opinions. Why post them here? Have some respect.
      Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

I honestly don't have any idea what this guy is talking about most of the time. Clearly there is something political going on in his highly coded posts but I'll be damned if I know what the hell he's talking about. As far as football, he lost all credibility with me when he jumped on my shit years ago when I opined that the season opener against Atlanta (2015 maybe?) would be a tough game due to their defense. The Eagles lost the game and he became vaporware as far as being a man and admitting he was wrong. So I don't pay him much mind.
        DB

Comment

Originally posted by Dim Bulb View Post
          I honestly don't have any idea what this guy is talking about most of the time. Clearly there is something political going on in his highly coded posts but I'll be damned if I know what the hell he's talking about. As far as football, he lost all credibility with me when he jumped on my shit years ago when I opined that the season opener against Atlanta (2015 maybe?) would be a tough game due to their defense. The Eagles lost the game and he became vaporware as far as being a man and admitting he was wrong. So I don't pay him much mind.
          Like all piece of shit trump supporters, they saw their chance to finally have a white supremacist America again and now they are mad and grasping at straws because that dream was put on hold. I hate trump and all his supporters! And it has nothing to do with policy..

I told my aunt, who was the god mother to my daughter that I hope she eats shit and dies slow and that she will never know my daughter. Magat piece of shit cunt

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Greenstealth View Post
              LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by birds586 View Post

Like all piece of shit trump supporters, they saw their chance to finally have a white supremacist America again and now they are mad and grasping at straws because that dream was put on hold. I hate trump and all his supporters! And it has nothing to do with policy..

I told my aunt, who was the god mother to my daughter that I hope she eats shit and dies slow and that she will never know my daughter. Magat piece of shit cunt
                I think the only thing left to do is post nude pics of that whore-tw*t aunt of yours.

Comment

Originally posted by Drama Queen View Post

I think the only thing left to do is post nude pics of that whore-tw*t aunt of yours.
                  Lmao nobody wants to see that bro

Comment

Originally posted by 91EaglesD View Post
                    No surprise this place worships him.
                    If this place had its way Emporer Fauci would be president and Woke Les would be VP
                    what happened, did he steal your girlfriend?
                    YOU KILLED TED YOU MEDIEVAL DICKWEED!

Comment

Working...
                    X