Eagles in with WIN & Vikings Loss ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eagles in with WIN & Vikings Loss ?

Unless I am mistaken that is this weeks scenario. Why would the Saints game matter ? we beat them head to head and that is the first tie breaker, Eagles win go 9-7 the best the Saints can be after the loss to Miami is 9-7.

In addition to those results either SF beats Hou OR the Saints lose to Carolina - has to do with if there is a 3 way tie between Eagles, Niners, and Saints then it comes down to conference record.

Crazy to think they can clinch in week 17 - its the NFL but the 3 teams that need to win will be favored.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Triple Dip View Post
      In addition to those results either SF beats Hou OR the Saints lose to Carolina - has to do with if there is a 3 way tie between Eagles, Niners, and Saints then it comes down to conference record.

Crazy to think they can clinch in week 17 - its the NFL but the 3 teams that need to win will be favored.
      Gotcha, I did not realize that.

Comment

Cousins out with Covid for this week.
        Canada is like a really nice apartment over a meth lab.

Robin Williams

Comment

I’m more worried about the Eagles than any other team. I think the Foreskins are going to give us their A game. Probably don’t deserve the playoffs if we don’t win this one.

Comment

Originally posted by RSE View Post
            I’m more worried about the Eagles than any other team. I think the Foreskins are going to give us their A game. Probably don’t deserve the playoffs if we don’t win this one.
            I agree. This is the last opportunity for this Washington Foreskin Team to show some pride after being embarrassed the last couple of weeks.
            --------
            "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Originally posted by RSE View Post
              You are right, but if the Eagles take care of business they are in as far as I can see.

Comment

Wash always beats us almost every year,,,we usually split,,,

we win this game its going to because they played the best game of their season,
                OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                "BFTR"

Comment

Working...
                X