X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thegodfather
    replied
    Originally posted by Williejay View Post

We clinched already. We also beat the saints so if there is a 3 way tie we are still in due to the head to head match with the saints. I think seeding is only thing atm , if we win and the other 2 lose I think we go up to 6.
    Got it

Leave a comment:

• Williejay
    replied
    Originally posted by thegodfather View Post
    Seeding the Eagles can still move up one spot with a 49ers loss and Eagles Win, BUT what if the Eagles lose, 49ers lose and Saints win, they are all tied, I thought that meant the Eagles were out due to tie breakers. It sucks we got flexed to Saturday instead of Sunday this way they would know what they need to do.
    We clinched already. We also beat the saints so if there is a 3 way tie we are still in due to the head to head match with the saints. I think seeding is only thing atm , if we win and the other 2 lose I think we go up to 6.

Leave a comment:

• thegodfather
    started a topic Does this game mean anything ?

Does this game mean anything ?

Seeding the Eagles can still move up one spot with a 49ers loss and Eagles Win, BUT what if the Eagles lose, 49ers lose and Saints win, they are all tied, I thought that meant the Eagles were out due to tie breakers. It sucks we got flexed to Saturday instead of Sunday this way they would know what they need to do.
Working...
X