Fuck 1 really does suck shit please don't make excuses for him

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fuck 1 really does suck shit please don't make excuses for him

He is not an NFL QB be is and athlete. Saban knew it. Tampa forced him to throw and he got exposed badly. This should clear up any doubt about him being the future of this team.

Originally posted by Spartan92 View Post
    He is not an NFL QB be is and athlete. Saban knew it. Tampa forced him to throw and he got exposed badly. This should clear up any doubt about him being the future of this team.
    He's a good kid. I don't think he is the future though. Just another stop gap until 2023 Draft :/ unless we go for Watson this off season.

Comment

He needs to read the field better and more quickly but he's also made a bunch of nice plays. Drops, penalties and all sorts of other stuff going on. Devonta could have come back to the ball on that pick.

If the Eagles can score coming out of the half and the defense keeps playing well, they might still make this a game.
      Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

You and godfather should restrict yourselves to starting only ten threads about how bad Hurts is.
        DB

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan92 View Post
          How many different ways do you want to say it?

Comment

Originally posted by Dim Bulb View Post
            You and godfather should restrict yourselves to starting only ten threads about how bad Hurts is.
            Why? He’s just fuckin bad…complete deer in the headlights today. Pass

Comment

Originally posted by Greenstealth View Post

How many different ways do you want to say it?
              I have many. Just about as many as the Wentz haters had. Lololololol

Comment

But we are not wrong, prove me different

Comment

You miss my point. You can safely stop at say seven posts making the same point.
                  DB

Comment

each post had a different theme of how and why 1 sucks shit lolol

Comment

You miss my point. You can safely stop at say seven posts making the same point.
                      Oops sorry I got cha

Comment

Originally posted by birds586 View Post

Why? He’s just fuckin bad…complete deer in the headlights today. Pass
                        Reminds me of Wentz last week against the 3-14 Jags with the playoffs on the line..

Comment

Originally posted by wynnron123 View Post

Reminds me of Wentz last week against the 3-14 Jags with the playoffs on the line..
                          I agree…wentz wasn’t the guy either

Comment

Originally posted by birds586 View Post

I agree…wenanwasn’t the guy either
                            (3) 1st rd picks who is your guy next yr moving forward?

Comment

Originally posted by wynnron123 View Post

(3) 1st rd picks who is your guy next yr moving forward?
                              HURTS.
                              "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Working...
                              X