31-Nuthin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 31-Nuthin

Not much you can really say. Just got worked in every conceivable way. An uninspired and cataclysmic performance devoid of even one positive takeaway into the offseason.
    Last edited by HEREisAKERS; 01-16-2022, 04:26 PM.
    Charismatic megafauna.

There is one thing we can take away from today…jalen hurts is NOT a franchise QB and NOT the guy moving forward

Comment

Originally posted by birds586 View Post
      There is one thing we can take away from today…jalen hurts is NOT a franchise QB and NOT the guy moving forward
      My only defense of Jalen would be to say that if that were Wentz, or McNabb or any other QB we've watched and they had a day like that I don't think they'd ever recover -- but I do believe Jalen Hurts is mature and focused enough to take responsibility for his play and to make a concerted effort to improve. I don't think he will be going on any buck huntin' trips tomorrow and I don't think you'll see him having a laugh on the sidelines.
      Last edited by HEREisAKERS; 01-16-2022, 04:30 PM.
      Charismatic megafauna.

Comment

I still can’t believe we didn’t run with the rbs. What did they get 8 or 9 total touches? Hurts must have a running game to be at his best. Know the score difference got big, but no need to panic and not run more than that.
        ".........there is no experience in the NFL like walking out of the tunnel at the Vet and listening to the fans get on you for three solid hours. Those people invent new ways to abuse you every year." Bill Parcels on the Eagle's fans

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfpack View Post
          I still can’t believe we didn’t run with the rbs. What did they get 8 or 9 total touches? Hurts must have a running game to be at his best. Know the score difference got big, but no need to panic and not run more than that.
          COULDN'T RUN WHEN THEY WERE STACKING THE BOX THE WAY THEY WERE.
          JUST WERE NOT GOING TO WIN THIS GAME, BUCS WAY MORE TALENT ALL AROUND.
          "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Working...
          X