Post Game Live is insufferable

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post Game Live is insufferable

Barkann says its the worst Eagles playoff loss ever. Not even close.

It's like they didn't watch the Eagles all season. They were a long long shot to win this game.
    Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Now this i agree with!! Michael Barkann is so out of his element it’s embarrassing. I’ve never seen a host who knows less about the game itself than this shithead

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
      Barkann says its the worst Eagles playoff loss ever. Not even close.

It's like they didn't watch the Eagles all season. They were a long long shot to win this game.
      YEA WELL, THAT BUCS LOSE NFC TITLE GAME, LAST GAME AT THE VET IS THE WORST EVER.
      HANDS DOWN.
      I HAD NIGHTMARES ABOUT THAT NIGHT, UNTIL SUPER BOWL WIN.
      "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Worst playoff loss ever?! He can't possibly be serious. As DSG said, the loss to the Bucs in the NFCCG at the Vet was far and away the worst in my lifetime and I'm pushing 62 years old. The following year against the Panthers in the NFCCG was pretty brutal as well. After that aforementioned Bucs loss I laid on my bed and just stared at the ceiling for several hours and was in a state of depression for over a month. Today I stopped watching in the 3rd quarter and spent my time with my grandsons. All of my concerns and fears going into the game came true so it's not like many of us expected to win anyway. We were strong favorites in the Bucs game twenty years ago so coming up short so badly did a real number on the fanbase.

Comment

Rhonde fucking Barber
          500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

I WAS DEPRESSED FOR A MONTH AFTER THAT GAME, SO MUCH SO I COULD BARELY FUNCTION IN WORK.
            MY BOSS, WHO WAS A HUGE EAGLES PHAN SEZ LOOK I UNDERSTAND, IT SUCKS, TAKE A FEW DAYS OFF GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER, IF THIS KEEPS UP GOTTA LET YOU GO.
            I GOT MY SHIT TOGETHER....AT WORK ANYWAY.
            EVERYONE WALKING OUT OF VET LIKE ZOMBIES.
            MORE DISBELIEF THEN BEING PISSED .

THAT WAS ACTUALLY THE DEERSPINE TAILGAYTE, BEFORE I STARTED HANGING OUT AT ZUBAZ
            Last edited by DEERSPINE GUY; 01-16-2022, 10:50 PM.

Comment

Some of the discourse around this game is crazy. This is really the least bad postseason loss I can think of. House money-ish game against an opponent that is better at every position.

There are 3-4 real contenders in the NFC this season. TB is one of them. The Eagles were no where close.

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
                Some of the discourse around this game is crazy. This is really the least bad postseason loss I can think of. House money-ish game against an opponent that is better at every position.

There are 3-4 real contenders in the NFC this season. TB is one of them. The Eagles were no where close.
                YOU KNOW HOW IT IS WITH PHILA SPORTS PHANS.
                EVERY LOSE IS THE WORST THING THAT EVER HAPPENED..
                THE SKY IS FALLING
                THE SKY IS FALLING....

THERE WAS NO CHANCE WE WERE BEATING TB.
                NONE.
                AND WITH THE GOAT AT THE HELM THEY ALWAY ARE THE ODDS ON FAV TO WIN THE SUPER BOWL.

EVERYTHING WILL EVEN OUT WHEN HE FINALLY RETIRES.

YOU'RE RIGHT IT WAS HOUSE MONEY, NO ONE EXPECTED IGGS TO PLAY A PLAYOFF GAME.
                KIDS PLAYED HARD, BUT THE TALENT LEVEL WAS MEN VS KIDS.

Comment

Working...
                X